Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Tuesday thread

Discussion in 'Single Player Forum' started by strijdje, Feb 24, 2004.

1. strijdje

strijdje IncGamers Member

Tuesday thread

Well, its tuesday again, i was sick for four days in a row but now i'm alive and kicking :uhhuh:

anywayz, im browsing the forums for my new computer and i've found my new one i guess, now the only thing i need to do is save mypaychecks for 2 months :lol:

rest is the usuall, stuck @ work and drowning in work :grrr:

hope you all have a good Tuesday :thumbsup:

robin

2. ULTIMATER

ULTIMATER IncGamers Member

I finally got my DSL up n running yesterday, but i did manage to play d2 for
    2-3 hours :D

Found a Carrion Wind and a Spired Helm

Not too shabby.

3. LprMan

LprMan IncGamers Member

:howdy:

Waiting for MFO, I guess I will do sick amounts of MFing then :lol:

Hmm, I don't really know if I play d2 today and if I play it, how much? I really want to do MF runs in Pit, but also Meph runs etc. Sooo many choices. I also would gladly try to find Torch of Iro Wand and Sander's Paragon Cap, they are the only low lvl items I nees for my grail. Those are just so difficult to find. Maybe I will find all those uber elites before Cap :lol:

Have fun, everyone!

:)

4. Shade

Shade IncGamers Member

Today I have the problem of having to do something. What this something should be, I'm not quite sure, but I know I have to do something work-wise, since projects don't write themselves...

On top of which I have the two expansions for NWN to play with now, if I get time.

Have a good day!

5. wildjinn

wildjinn IncGamers Member

Well, I missed the Tuesday thread and posted in the Mardi thread. Here's that post.

6. Liter Soul

Liter Soul IncGamers Member

Shade, do you MP at all in NWN? I know a great server if you do.

7. Uzziah

Uzziah IncGamers Member

Last night was bad.

I checked in ATMA to make sure I didnt have any dupes from muling stuff around. I found that I had a few characters that were duplicates of each other not just the items.

I decided to dump all of my characters and start afresh untwinked oh well this to shall pass.

8. Gouda

Gouda IncGamers Member

Ah,

it is know as canraval here in the Netherlands, but i am still at work. It is only in certain regions that this is a big party, not here. Oh well, I'll just have a beer without having to dress up, suits my lazy mood quite fine.

Gouda

9. Shade

Shade IncGamers Member

Haven't tried MP yet, but it's something I may have a go at. Can't be any worse than Bnet :)

Still very little in the way of work ideas so I may just install the expansions and play for a bit. Only a little... honest...

Should we start a petition to get the :point: smily working?

10. Kung Poo

Kung Poo IncGamers Member

Meh, no D2 for me last night. I was too busy working on the comic. Every moment I'm awake, my mind tells me "You shouldn't be doing anything right now except the comic". Needless to say, I can't pick up my mouse without that thought running through my head. I'll just be glad when this thing is over with.

~K_P

11. addicted2macs

addicted2macs IncGamers Member

Took a break from my Hammerdin last night. He's just beginning Hell at lvl 71 and that always frustrates me.

So, I decided to work my lvl 83 avenger toward Patriarch. He's just grabbed the WP for the area after the Barbarian Quest. I can't remember the name for ACT V areas--they're always frigid something, or something highland or summit.

Anyway, only got in about 45 minutes, but everything went rather well. I'll resuce Anya tonight. I'm hoping for some magnificent rare vortex shield with +75 resists and +3 Paladin skills, 125% faster hit recovery, 300% chance to block...:) Well, maybe not that good. :lol:

12. Pyza

Pyza IncGamers Member

Started my first HC char today. :) He will become the greatest Fishymancer ever :p

Other than that.. just abusing ULTIMATER's DSL while he is still at work :D

13. strijdje

strijdje IncGamers Member

i celebrated the entire weekend :teeth: dressud up like giant panda :lol: no really, i have a giant panda custome, u know that black/white teddy bear? :lol: was really fun

ow and pyza, abusing Ulti's DSL :teeth:

14. LowLander

LowLander IncGamers Member

Katana the Assassin just made Destroyer, my first ever. She's relying heavily on ShadowMaster and her act-1 merc, but doing OK so far.

All her skills must come from the Shadow disciplines tree, and she's untwinked, meaning she's been using the same bloody rare Cestus since Act-2 Normal. But hey, she made it, and just kicked some butt in the Blood moor and Den of easy... Eeehrm Evil.

Waiting for an Eth to come up to make Malice, or an Amn for Strength.( Yeah, right...)

Also played some Sacred. It seems kinda old-fashioned, in a way, though the technology certainly isn't. And the weapon animations are very good, if discouraging. Aaaargh, the slowness of a two-handed axe! Guess I'll have to read up on the game. Still prefer D2, ATM.

15. Crazy Runner Guy

Crazy Runner Guy IncGamers Member

Today I did not a lot D2 wise, except I believe now I have made the final revisions on my Titanassin guide. The only thing left is to actually test some portions ingame, i.e. hell ancients, lister and Hell council. Expect to see the next version of the guide soon.

crg

16. Wraithswind

Wraithswind IncGamers Member

My Sorceress Melaina had her second death tonight (first was against Andariel in Nightmare...don't ask :( ). I'm beginning to dispise Act 5 post normal more and more every time I play it. I would say that at least 75% of the enemies I meet are ranged attackers...which isn't as hard as it is annoying. Well, I made it to the caves and was doing good until I rounded a corner and ran into a pack of archers and vipers. Actually, I shouldn't say I rounded the corner because I was dead before I saw what killed me.

*grumbles*