Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Tuesday - It's yadseut backwards!

Discussion in 'Single Player Forum' started by farting bob, May 3, 2005.

1. farting bob

farting bob Banned

Tuesday - It's yadseut backwards!

Well i have a day off college today (had a 4 day weekend w00t!) so currently im posting and playing.
    Trying out a experimental MB/CBS sin at the moment. She's in act 4 nm and i'm hoping that she will make it to hell soon.

2. corax

corax IncGamers Member

6 hours gardening. then karate.
    more gardening tomorow. yya

3. Masas

Masas IncGamers Member

Created my best, and first Usamah mancer! Although he's still more of a fishy (lvl 7 at the moment). He's twinked with this uber wand :
    Wand
    One-Hand Damage: 2 to 4
    Durability: 12 of 15
    Staff Class - Normal Attack Speed
    Item Version: 1.10 Expansion
    Item Level: 4
    Fingerprint: 0xa53ddb9a
    +2 to Skeleton Mastery (Necromancer Only)
    +2 to Raise Skeleton (Necromancer Only)
    +1 to Amplify Damage (Necromancer Only)
    150% Damage to Undead

Low level pwnage.

4. farting bob

farting bob Banned

Gardening? OMG, corax is a middle aged woman! although the karate doesnt quite fit into that, the gardening is proof enough for me.

5. corax

corax IncGamers Member

lol. it wasn't gardening as in prune the roses. it was gardening as in hacking my way into the side of the house where weedeater's feared to spin and i broke 2 rakes. filled the back of my car twice with greens and am not done yet.

6. TenYearsGone

TenYearsGone IncGamers Member

Mr. T - enjoy the outdoors

My shiny new PC is having issues and I was on the phone with Tech support for 2 hours last night. The hardware guys (in the Philipines) say its a software problem and the software guys say its hardware. All the diagnostic tests pass. In the meantime, my PC likes to reboot itself. I may no longer sing the praises of Dell.

In the meantime I did some Baal runs and found a Mal from a minion. Today I'm taking the day off and will play a round of golf. Then its mow the lawn and if there is still time, install new light fixtures. But for now I will concentrate on Golf.

Have a great day everyone...

7. Slartibartfast

Slartibartfast IncGamers Member

Had to work again... working not nice...

No diablo yet today but will try to level my 1.09 sorc a bit i think (lvl 91 now, will try 1 or 2 levels at least tonight) And also quest my 1.10 nova sorc a bit more (only act2 normal as of yet)

Have been playing a long time to make a 1.10 nova sorc in memoriam of my favorite cattle net 1.09 char...yes nova sorcs :D
    Took a while but i think i now have her gear setup completed, just have to aquire one or two pieces

8. colony

colony IncGamers Member

Well, I got my hammerdin through Acts 3 and 4 of NM today. Nothing particularly interesting happened, although I did get killed once (Conviction aura on the Infector of Souls :( ). The Hellforge gave me a Sol rune, the lowest possible rune in NM (suppose it averages out with the Gul from the Hell HF I got before then:p)

My hammerdin's lvl66 now, and hopefully can reach Champion before the end of today. And then, soon, I can finally have that decent Baal runner I've always wanted but never bothered making. He'll have some OK'ish items waiting for him too, once my necro's been beaten out of Kab's pvp tournament.

9. Uzziah

Uzziah IncGamers Member

.lleh fo shtped eht gnicaf erofeb slevel retcarahc suoires emos niag ot tnaw I hcihw retfa ,hguoht tniop taht erofeb eramthgin fo tsom hsinif ot tnaw I ,yltrohs ereh ,braB_igam ym htiw gniog noitca PM emos teg ot gnikool eb lliw I tuB .ysub yrev skool efil laer ym keew siht emit 2D erom hcum teg lliw I tboud I

): eramthgin 3 tca trats ot ydaer won ma I .haizzu_igam ym no thgin tsal slevel retcarahc )2 daer( elpuoc a tog I lleW

10. farting bob

farting bob Banned

.elggurts lliw sb00n esoht lla tub ,ti dnatsrednu lliw elpoep tnegilletni erom sU .sdrawkcab gnikaeps pots dluohs uoY. remmaps uoY.

11. Uzziah

Uzziah IncGamers Member

.deen yeht gnidnatsrednu neam I ,meha . . .serusaelp eht lla evah lliw yeht dna ;ocsirK dna ,evol fo tib a ,rorrim a si deen yeht lla ,tub syaw ruo gnidnatsrednu ton sboon eht tuoba neam uoy tahw dnatsrednu I

12. Sidhe

Sidhe IncGamers Member

;) ...oht srorrim rof deen oN !nuf hcum os eb dluow sdaerht adnik eseht fo eroM ...suoiralih si siht,syug uoy loL

13. farting bob

farting bob Banned

?EA yb ffo dlot gniebtuohtiw sdrawkcab tsop nac ew kniht uoy od gnol woh ,haizzu oS
    p: sdrawkcab gniklat nehw neve ..ylevol so ,ehdis hhA

14. Sidhe

Sidhe IncGamers Member

:) ?daerht wen a ni aedi tpeS croS elohw eht tsop dluohs i knihT ...srahc etiravitpeS croS ym fo eno si ehS .18 lvl ta ,2 tcA ot tog ehs ,yadot ssertloB dehgrahC ym deyalP
    (lausu sa seilims gnisu ,haey) ;) remrahC

Ok, and part of the above in "real speech": I've started a Sorc Septivarite recently. Should i start a new thread about it?

15. water_moon

water_moon IncGamers Member

AAAAHHHHHH! THe squid ate your posts and threw them up all over the place! Stop it please, I have enough trouble reading some people's posts around here! Up side down, no prob, but bass ackwards?

I garden, and I'm not middle aged... *sniff* I think I need to eat all the cookies that just came out of the oven, I feel just awful now *sniff, sniff*

16. farting bob

farting bob Banned

.won sdrawkcab gnitsop pots ll'ew ,MW yrroS
    As for your sorcy sept sidhe, if you want to tell the world, then go make a thread, is not like its spam.

17. water_moon

thank you, I don't read letters, I read the shape of a word and the backwrads thing is very disturbing, I used to read upside down for fun in class though, a student tried to tell on me once and was shut up fast when I proceded to read it out loud (esp. since I was better upside down than he was right side up) teacher must have thought I was crazy, but hey she was the one who wouldn't let me read ahead.
    That and a mirror really doesn't work, the letters aren't backwards.

18. Sidhe

Sidhe IncGamers Member

Sorry water_moon, it seemed like fun (though it took way longer to write...) *hugs* Ok now?

FB, ok, i'll post it tomorrow... ;)

19. water_moon

I guess ;)

20. ricrestoni

ricrestoni IncGamers Member

Hi all! I am slowly returning to the forums!

Lately I've been playing the Nezeramontias mod, but it's been what, 3 months? I played a lot through this time, mostly because I am between jobs longer than I expected. I only reinstalled the mod a couple weeks ago. Before that, many new chars fought the hell hordes, but none went all the way. I think 3 of them are in hell now, a PS sin, a bone/fishy and a bliz sorc. Oh, and a hunter druid too! Just waiting for a final effort.

Nice to see you folks around, so have a great yadseut and may all your drops be like OMGOMG!!!111