Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Tuesdaily !

Discussion in 'Single Player Forum' started by Oblivious, Oct 3, 2006.

1. Oblivious

Oblivious IncGamers Member

Tuesdaily !

RL: Well nothing worth mentioning here. Still waiting for the university to start courses. I guess it will take 20 more days or so.

D2: Got my USB disc at a professional store and they recovered my data. That's right folks I got everything back. Lucky me I had backuped everything after trading my Sur so I practically lost nothing. Started a hunter druid and got him to lvl 24. With 100% IAS and an inventory full of elemental charms he pawnz !

Oblivious

2. Johney

Johney IncGamers Member

just got off school for the day. Had the hankering to play some D2 lately (played a bit of Wow but i don't find it that great.) Gonna go play my lvl 18 telsadin.

3. smilts

smilts IncGamers Member

Rl I'm not doing anything much besides feeding my boy donuts and going fishing tomorrow
    D2 Ive started a zealer,meteorb,bownec will get them one at a time through normal then so forth for NM

4. nebux

nebux IncGamers Member

my wolfbarb is lvl 93
    and started a hunter druid too lvl 15 right now.

5. Aerwynd

Aerwynd IncGamers Member

RL --> My mom has lung and bone cancer and I'm awaiting more information on how bad it is. I might go to a Megadeath concert on Friday!!!

D2 --> Salazar, the Cleric is now in NM Act IV, currently waiting to Kill Izual... With all the talking about HF Rushing, I finally got my Classic Blizzballer, Kylie, to Hell HF, so I will start rushing chars when I can, then converting the chars and taking each one to the HF with Aeryn, my Meteorb, who is currently on the shelf (other than searching for other char's equip) awaiting being Mat'd... Grunge, the Frenzier, is still on the shelf as I'm awaiting an Arreat's to Drop, along with another Raven, so I can attempt to send him into Patriarchship... And with all of the talk about Hunter Druids, looks like I will plan on making one of those, sounds pretty fun...

Aerwynd

6. Oblivious

Oblivious IncGamers Member

Sorry to hear that. Such situations can be really tough.

7. Moar

Moar IncGamers Site Pal

Hmmm...looks like I started something there with my little Hunter. :grin:

RL: Got nothing at all done today. Reason: see below...

D2: Played my Hunter Druid all day. He was wearing Sigons up to A5, Eldrich and level 39. Then he got new his bow and other assorted goodies and started to tear things appart. P8 play felt like p1 and kill speed is still fast now in A1 NM. Great fun!!

8. MedctnStn

MedctnStn IncGamers Member

RL: had my future brother in law's stag party this weekend. another day of school at the local college here, but to top it all off, got summoned for jury duty in two weeks, of which i still cannot get out of (got it postponned til january though :largeannoyed: then i gotta work tonight til 11

D2: like i said, gotta work til 11 tonight, so probably none tonight, but i'll try and get out early from work in order to play some of my Conc Barb (lvl 62).

9. scwormy

scwormy IncGamers Member

RL: Just work, have a meeting with my boss for the annual bonus and pay increase...so hopefully that will be a good thing. On another note, converted a co-worker to switch from B-Net to Single player last night.

D2: Took out my Blizz Sorc and Metorb for some runs last night...found a couple grailers (including one I traded for on the weekend).

10. Nacaa

Nacaa IncGamers Member

Sorry to hear that. Bad news indeed. I hope the information you get is good.

11. Llathias

Llathias Banned

Aerwynd: Really sorry to hear that. I wish the best for your mom. :flowers:

RL: Had the long-awaited (not really :tongue:) exam today. Considering I hadn't even opened half of the pages I was responsible from, it's no big surprise that my expectations are pretty low. Not that I care! If I commit suicide in the next 3 years, it'll most likely be while studying, barring I won't have extremely painful experiences like losing a family member or having a very serious health problem or disability. Well, at least I don't go to classes any more, so it's only before exams that I have to put up with that torture! :rant:

A good piece of news (which actually happened within the borders of Wednesday) was learning (after everyone else in the SPF) that water_moon and golthar were expecting a guest next april. Congrats, you two! :thumbsup:

12. Suiling

Suiling Banned

sorry to hear that Aerwynd.. I know exactly how you feel... :cry:

RL: Nothing.. Get an A for Physics only..
    D2: Tunnel starts to reward me. So gonna run it more.

13. Aerwynd

Aerwynd IncGamers Member

Thank you all!!!

Yeah, she's still young (CLvl 57 :laugh:) but from what I hear, it IS terminal, so it's just a matter of time...

*Sigh*

Trying to keep myself busy... But will keep my head up and my prayers true.

Aerwynd

14. Suiling

Suiling Banned

Just hope everything is fine there :wink3:

15. sirpoopsalot

sirpoopsalot IncGamers Member

@Aerwynd, that sucks... it really, really sucks. I lost one of my best friends to lung cancer - after 9 years I still miss her a lot. I truly hope it works out for you and your Mom.

@Suiling, nice work on the Physics grade, that can be a tough subject.

RL: I told my boss today that I wanted to take an unpaid leave of absence near the end of ski season (mid-March until May). I have family coming to visit, so all of my vacation time is already booked for 2007, and it's really nice to have a little personal time off too. Surprisingly, she said yes :jig: - depending on what next year's schedule is :undecided:. Colorado gets some pretty sweet late-spring snowstorms, and then the weather is warm and beautiful (I've skied in 25 Celcius in late May before - it's sweet).

I also have a ski-related multi-media project for the upcoming season in mind. Kind of a conditions and experiences blog/photo gallery/statistics tracking project. Since I love skiing so much, it's possible I might actually maintain motivation to follow through (don't count on it).

D2: I pushed my recently revived Blizzsorc to Hell Pindle, which is as far as she's likely to go.

16. Suiling

Suiling Banned

Sirpoopsalot: Only Physics and Maths i can score well. Others like Chemistry and General Knowlegde can be tough one.... Sorry to hear about your lost..