Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Tuesdaily - vacation over

Discussion in 'Single Player Forum' started by HellHoundBarb, May 13, 2008.

1. HellHoundBarb

HellHoundBarb IncGamers Member

Tuesdaily - vacation over

RL: Well as stated in the title, my vacation is over... It was a really fun vacation, so that's cool :cool:. Don't think I'm going to do anything today (except school).

D2: Don't know, we'll see.

HHB

PS. I now see I have more than 1000 posts, yay :tongue:

2. Deaddave

Deaddave IncGamers Member

tuesdaily- now with added eeek

been a while since iv done one of these

d2: i wish,

RL; got possably my hardist exam today, but im feeling semi well prepared (and theirs still an hour or 2 of cramming left to do :rolleyes: and later on got buisness exam which is quite easy so not too worried about that one, anyway better go, books are a calliing

3. HellHoundBarb

Re: tuesdaily- now with added eeek

:tongue: I was first, but I'll pm a mod to fuse the 2 threads

4. NagisaFurukawa

NagisaFurukawa IncGamers Member

Re: Tuesdaily - vacation over

School. T_T. That sucks. *points and laughs*

RL: Will sleep. A lot.

D2: Frost Zealot finished. Impalazon FAILING (duh). MA sin progressing. 200 FCR sorc in the making. NOT a CB sorc. Maybe next time, pharaoh. ;).

EDIT: lol, nepeta. -_-'.

Last edited: May 13, 2008
  5. nepeta

nepeta IncGamers Member

Royally hungoverish due to no apparent reason, in perfect shape for a class on 18th century french drama... Also got a shiny new avatar, couldn't resist really. It's really hard to stay strong in the lovely weather we've been suffering for the last couple of weeks. Game-wise I guess I'll do a few countess runs later, still need an Um (results are now Ist, Mal, Mal, Mal, Mal, Lem and lower), I'm so confused. For now it's the sun and good day to you all :)

6. sirpoopsalot

sirpoopsalot IncGamers Member

Re: tuesdaily- now with added eeek

Now you owe me tequila. ;-)

RL: It's puking snow again in the mountains... after working fairly hard to rehab my shoulder (yet again) for the last couple of months, I think I'm going to chance it and get in one last day on the slopes for the season. Everyone pray for me that my arm doesn't fall off...

D2: After I get home & I'm sore and tired, yeah, I can see a mindless hour or two in LK. And I played BaalBusterIII for a few WSK runs earlier...

:soapbox:

I officially think Iron Maiden is the most-frustratingly-designed skill in the game. It's not powerful enough that you can use it yourself with any prolonged success - but it's so powerful that it's insta-death for virtually any melee character that gets cursed with it. So, it's pretty much bugged in both directions.

They could make it a little weaker so that you'd actually have a little bit of a chance if you'd get cursed. Or they could make it even stronger so that a necromancer could actually use it successfully (yes, I realize insta-death would be even worse when cursed, but there's not much difference between '100% dead' and '500% dead' in my eyes).

Q: What led to this rant, you ask?
    A: Watching my merc die eight consecutive times to the same group of OK's. Yes, EIGHT :censored: TIMES to the same :censored: group!!! (and there were 2 bosses there that made it a little to dicey to go mercless for very long, so that option was out)

:rant:

... and no, I don't feel better now that I got that out of my system.

7. TheBhoy

TheBhoy IncGamers Member

@poops - have a beer and chill out. then go kick OK *** - take the weapon off merc and see if that helps

RL: work- again. i hate being responsible

D2: Started my first ever HC char. Going for a 2h avenger. Why? I dont know - lots of fun so far

8. maxicek

maxicek Moderator Single Player

RL: Work. Hopefully it won't be as hot in this swetbox they call an office as yesterday.

D2: I have a smiter who has just rescued NM Anya, maybe I will get through the rest of NM tonight.

@nepeta: So who is the shiny new avatar?

@sirpoops: Must have been the season for it, I had problems last night in the NM CS. I think the problem with IM is that when 1.10 came in the monster HP & damage ratios were adjusted it messed everything up. From what I have read, IM and Thorns were both effective in 1.09. Still, agreed, it is a big pain. I have a 2h Zealot (sword of course) in A1 Hell, he has 20 Holy Bolt and 20 FoH to deal with Gloams and OKs. Be interesting to see how he does.

Edit:
    @TheBhoy: Good luck with that one. I had enough trouble with mine SC. Have a read of Dante in the Mat & Pat compilation, and of course Asmos notes on 2h avengers in his guide. They are extremely fragile.

9. In the name of Zod

In the name of Zod IncGamers Member

RL: College
    D2: 30 LKruns: Unique dropped my first 40% gheeds.

10. neumein

neumein IncGamers Member

RL: Work. More of the same really. One boss ripped my head off, whilst the other one paid be a nice compliment. Go figure.

D2: Have started a necro as my first (real) HC character. Only level 7 or something, but hey, I have to start somewhere.

@sirpoops: "frustingly"-designed skill? Hehe. :tongue:

11. Grisu

Grisu IncGamers Member

Yay! More and more people joining the dark (HC) side!:thumbsup:

RL: Urology lessons started today. Hell, I didn't know SO much could happen to one's willy...:nervous:

D2: Since the sun's out, the sky's blue and temperatures are over 23°C...probably not. Maybe later some RoF runs or levelling my 1.09 rusher.

EDIT: Huh, glad I didn't trigger the word filter...*g*

12. Crazy Runner Guy

Crazy Runner Guy IncGamers Member

RL: My vacation is just beginning. I take my last exam of my first year of law school in about 90 minutes. And then, I'll walk into the woods for 200 miles over two weeks. www.shta.org I'll see you folks sometime after Memorial Day.

D2: My LF zon just finished NM Diablo, and she's smoking everything she comes upon. Pretty soon she gets to throw on some of the big guns, like the CoH and T-Strokes.

13. Tejadia

Tejadia IncGamers Member

RL: Second day of my internship and on forums... and my summer school class begins today as well. Starting to get busy again, I thought I was on summer vacation for a second.

D2: Ancients and Baal in normal on my sorc because I didn't finish them yesterday.

14. HellHoundBarb

Well I don't have any tequila at home atm, but I have some beer for you. Enjoy!

HHB

15. sirpoopsalot

sirpoopsalot IncGamers Member

I have no idea what you're talking about. :hide:

16. Grisu

Grisu IncGamers Member

You call that a beer? Now, that's a beer for a mod :grin:...

17. HellHoundBarb

Wow, that was my first reaction :tongue:. How long would it take to drink the whole content of that thing :grin:

HHB