Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Tuesdaily. It is Tuesday, isn't it?

Discussion in 'Single Player Forum' started by Thyiad, Oct 10, 2006.

1. Thyiad

Thyiad Moderator Single Player, D2 Assassin, Barbarian

Tuesdaily. It is Tuesday, isn't it?

RL: I'm going through all my D2 trades and putting them in one document. Oh what joy!

D2: Giving these Baal runners another 5 mins then going to shoot something on my own. *taps feet*.

Edit: @nex - lmk if you need a hand with the rush

2. nex

nex IncGamers Member

Tell me about it. I'm currently in a mood to strangle someone. Found one trade with 6$burger so far. Really, what a joy :rolleyes:

D2: rushing future PvP druid, zon and sorc. I blame Zhao and his PvP sept ideas :smiley:

3. Fists of Legend

Fists of Legend IncGamers Member

RL: Work and noon today. One of the other guys at work need the week off so I have to switch to closing. That means not hunting for the next 3 days.:sad2:

D2: Hope to be able to do some more pindle runs. I think I'll switch seed and see what happens. *crosses fingers*

4. MadMardigan

MadMardigan IncGamers Member

RL: Day off today means calling banks to find out about personal loans, and calling apartments for rental information, and laundry, and I really should try to get some cleaning done. Urgh. Hoping to get to the mall to see some friends that work there.

D2: Didn't play yesterday, but Vargas my sword frenzy barb has made it to Travincal, and gotten the flail. But I have to go back to the sewers to get the heart. Maybe that'll get done later today.

What I did do yesterday is go through my character plan notebook and rewrite some of the entries with corrections. And also plan a few more characters. I don't want to start a new thread about questions, but will if I don't get enough responses here, so:

For a Wolfbarb, I'm sure everyone will say upped ribby or PB with a bunch of shaels, but are there any other adequate options? Maybe like Messy's Reaver? I've got this huge stash of uniques and most don't get any use.

For an Enchantress, I want to go with a beefy 2H axe, would Passion (for zeal) or Kingslayer (for vengeance) be better?

Thanks for your time, I've got work to do!
    ~MM

5. Naab

Naab IncGamers Member

Tomb reaver,azyrewrath,griz caddy come to my mind first(after ribby).Btw i dont think anyone uses a PB with shaels on wolfbarb( 30-35 damage ftw?)

6. MadMardigan

That's right, it was Azurewrath I saw in that other thread. My mistake. :grin:
    ~MM

7. JinXX

JinXX IncGamers Member

RL- work all night. guess its not too bad i get to work at the new pharmacy they just opened so it shouldnt be too busy.

D2- run meph on /p8 till i get that last 1/2 lvl and can wear the good smoke i made and then see if i can take on ancients.

8. Aerwynd

Aerwynd IncGamers Member

RL --> Errrrrmmmm... NM really, Just taking care of the family... Did get to watch "RV" with Robin Williams finally... It was pretty good... Also watched Scary Movie 4 the other night... :unimpressed: Some parts were funny, but not enough to call it an "awesome" movie...

D2 --> Ahhh, good ole D2!!! Don't want to update the code yet, but I made another 350 runs for the PIII Tourney... A few more qualifiers, but still nothing that will be a deciding factor in winning... I'm more proud of the 940 Def Tal's Armor I found than anything...

RL/D2 --> Finding out about $6burger's ban didn't kill me this time as after my restart from CoS, I had no trades until recently, and from my experiences, (no offense to anyone) but ALL items I get from ANYONE now go into a quarantine period... Luckily my Cleric was NOT "old" enough to wear the Treks or Shako I traded for... So I'm awaiting a PM back from Cat concerning if the Cleric is still "holy" or "tainted"... But I'm sure he's ok... But yeah, so I lost 2x Lum, 1xLem, 1xUm, 32%ED Jewel of Fervor, low ed Ribbie (but it's still a ribbie), and a Tal's Mask which had 1os... I'm really glad I didn't get it too bad this time... Unlike the last time :rolleyes:

Aerwynd

*EDIT* Oh yeah, I'm thinking about taking the 2x Gul from HF and making a HotO :grin: Would be my first...

9. Katalaeia

Katalaeia IncGamers Member

RL: Waiting to hear back on a job offer. I interviewed last Friday, and got called back yesterday to provide some references, so I know they're interested. The waiting stinks but I know it's necessary.

D2: Didn't get to play the last couple days because I was feeding my WoW addiction, but the servers are down for maintenance for a couple hours...might be time to work on my baby sorc a bit.

10. Sorsha

Sorsha IncGamers Member

RL: Just work today, but I have to put together an assignment for class tomorrow when I get home. But first I'll have to stop by the nearest Baby's R Us to get a babyshower present for one of my friends. Her sister is throwing her babyshower at a Karaoke Bar this sunday. Should be fun. But this means I have to get all my schoolwork for next week done by Saturday.

D2: got to play some last night. MM mentioned an enchantress and put me in the mode to play with mine. Celes is really early in act 1 normal. been playing on /players 8, the killing is slow, and she's chugging potions, but hopefully after I kill Bloodraven the merc will be some help. It's no fun having only skills that take long to kill things. Can't wait for her to be lvl 18 and be able to use enchant.

11. LacertaCK

LacertaCK IncGamers Member

RL: Its the 10th today, which means payday for all our subcontractors, which means work is really really busy, just checking in on a break in the chaos. Gym and grocery store after work, not necessarily in that order. Laundry, dishes, etc. I might get done with everything by 9:00 tonight.

D2: Hopefully I'll get some time in before bed for my Monsters. I've gotten two of them through Act 2 NM, the other one is working her way through. Progress is being made, but with only about 10 hours a week to play, it isn't going quickly.

12. Katalaeia

Katalaeia IncGamers Member

RL Update: WOOOT I got the job! :thumbsup: Now I'm officially hyper.

:jig: :flip:

13. MadMardigan

Congratulations Katalaeia!

I have updates as well.
    RL: Called some banks, aparently many are still "closed for Columbus day". Buh? :rolleyes: More like someone forgot to take the phones off that message. I did find one that has a slightly better APR than the bank I was thinking about.

D2: Vargas rolled over Mephisto and got the usual pile of junk rares. This is okay, as there is only really 1 normal item I'm interested in (Silks of the Victor), and 1 amulet (Arcanna's). Ah well.

Next up is Bulwai my 2H axe berserker. I'm dreading how slow his attack speed is going to be. :badteeth:

Oh, and I fixed the tires on my Super Fire Convoy (RiD Prime). w00t!
    ~MM

14. neumein

neumein IncGamers Member

You copied me! Mythos the Mighty shall rule supreme! =P. Seriously, attack speed is not really a problem, as you will abso-freaking-lutely demolish everything that gives you a dirty look. I did a 2h maul berserker awhile back (base dex), and was able to get a scant 3k-9k damage with a nice thundermaul I found. :azn:

EDIT: In fact, that's him in my avatar!

15. SiTro

SiTro IncGamers Member

RL: Should be asleep. Drink overriding common sense. Meh.

D2: Wanted to post in this thread to pass on condolences to anyone affected by the fallout from this latest banning. With luck you won't lose too much.

I've not played at all but have been re-installing it to get it all sorted out better. Tomorrow I plan to move my stashes to a better location on the hard drive and organise them better. This will be needed as I've just fallen to the dark side and installed RWM\RRM. I'm keeping separate stashes so I have the option of creating a vanilla MF'er and finding clean items if I want to.

Also completed my first trade and started my NTPP! Woop!

16. Fists of Legend

Fists of Legend IncGamers Member

Congratulation Katalaeia. Stop by the EMB and have a drink. I'll get the Buddha set up for the celebration.

17. Shadow Druid

Shadow Druid IncGamers Member

I've been doing all sorts of different Diablo projects over the last few days:

Mat'd my Meteorb sorceress and did a lot of Meph runs with her (highlights being an Arachnid Mesh and a perfect Blizzard rainbow facet - Should I put this into my mercs helmet?)

Started a Fishymancer to eventually run Baal, he is up to Lower Kurast and breezing through on /players 8.

Started a CL/FO Sorceress who just reached Harrogath and also did a few Normal Andy runs to find a few low TC items I was missing.

Current Grail status: approximately 61% complete.

18. neumein

neumein IncGamers Member

To answer this thread's title, no.

It's already past lunchtime down here in Melbourne. 1:50 pm to be approximately precise. =P

19. Suiling

Suiling Banned

It's wednesday here.. (yippee!!)

RL: Hehe, guess what, students from other school visited us today.. cool!!!
    D2: As usual.. Tunneling...

20. Psywire

Psywire IncGamers Member

Its wednesday here now. (Perth, Australia)

Ahh! My brother borrowed a bunch of my items last week & his PC crashed today. He lost my SoJ's & some TC87's! Unlucky!