Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Tuesdaily - Already?

Discussion in 'Single Player Forum' started by Freekje, Oct 30, 2006.

1. Freekje

Freekje IncGamers Member

Tuesdaily - Already?

Tuesdaily can be started here, and I thought it appropriate to start this thread for the third day in a row.

Today, the main thing that's in my head now to do, is get some sleep, as it is just barely tuesday. But first, a bit more diablo. Adn when I wake up? Sanding a part of the table again and maybe lacquering in the afternoon (aa part of te surface went wrong, don't know why, but it needs to be done again.

Good night!

2. Dudzy

Dudzy IncGamers Member

Lol, where do you live if you dont mind me asking. Iv still got about 6 hours of monday! But anyways heres to Tuesday! Ill post a normal response tomarrow. :grin:

3. Freekje

Freekje IncGamers Member

I live in Europe, The Netherlands to be precise :smiley: and I know for sure that someone from the SPF is going to wake up in a few hours (Australia)

EDIT: ohw, someone's awake alerady :grin:

4. neumein

neumein IncGamers Member

Well, it's alread 10:17 am Tuesdaily here...

RL: still trudging through classes (linux admin and HTML) hoping to get some time off, so I can do a proper character for once.

D2: I've decided on a semi-MF frenzy barbarian. And, for style points, he will be wielding hammer class weapons.

EDIT: It's nearly 10:30 on the east coast of Australia. I'm from Melbourne, by the way.:smiley:

5. water_moon

water_moon IncGamers Member

Since it's only 3 in the afternnon, I'd feel akward about posting the next day's daily, but since it's here already I have the perfect halloween video!!! It has costumes and is frightening so sooo many ways, the volume needs to on for the full effect so you might not want to watch this at work.

6. Freekje

Freekje IncGamers Member

mmm, I did not really experience this as funny :laugh: You know what I find funny?:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KxVomlKAS0g

7. Dudzy

Dudzy IncGamers Member

8. water_moon

It's not Humorist Day! It's Halloween, ment for scaring yourself for no apperant reason.

9. MadMardigan

MadMardigan IncGamers Member

Well, even though it's still Monday for 5 more hours here, I guess I'll post in this thread, and probably an update tomorrow.

RL: Work was work, and wasn't too bad. Tomorrow (tuesday) is my day off, so the usual (laundry, cleaning, D2) plus apartment hunting now that my loan is definately approved. Woot.

D2: Last night (sunday) JerryLeeLewis killed normal Duriel. Keeping that goal of getting fireball is keeping me interested, and making my progress faster. I'll probably start act 3 tonight with the hopes of getting my first points into FoH and Conviction.

More to come when it's actually Tuesday!
    ~MM

10. Suiling

Suiling Banned

RL: Maths paper 2 exam today is hard. Tricky Trigonometries and Geometry Deductions....

D2: I'm in dilemma now, should i go for Pits, or continue Tunneling with my fishy...

11. IronCrown

IronCrown IncGamers Member

RL - a co-worker died yesterday on his way back from a business trip. Aparently massive cardiac arrest. I suspect it was stress induced (I will guard against going the same way).

D2 - Playing my tourny enchantress. Not going too well without enchant, but she picked up a nice rare javelin with increased stack size witch she uses on switch for those x-tra tough monsters.
    Running NM Andy for some jewelled goodies with my meteorb. She runs alone, tanking him herself and killing on /p5 in seconds. The only bugger is that the teleport stage down to lvl4 takes a bit of time, but I will not reroll the map as meph's map is really good.

Have a nice one

IC

12. Freekje

Freekje IncGamers Member

Well, the table has been sanded, went very smoothly, better then yesterday. All I have to do now is lacquer it again, which I hope will also go better then yesterday. The table reminded me of my father's chessboard, which is perfectly smooth while existing of separate parts glued together. (It's handmade and pretty expansive.) It brought up the idea to make my own chessboard and pieces. Maybe I will really do that in future.

Now, a little bit of diablo before lacquering!

13. Shagsbeard

Shagsbeard IncGamers Member

@Suling, from a math teacher: A trick is only a technique that you haven't learned yet, and a technique is a trick that you've mastered. You really mean a techniquey Trig problem.

Going back to work today after two days of my subs screwing up my classes. Going to be fun... not.

14. Fists of Legend

Fists of Legend IncGamers Member

RL: Work, work, and more work today. The weather isn't conducive to hunting either.:sad2: Hopefully tomorrow. However I did get LoD installed on my brother computer. He should be joining us soon.

D2: Not sure if I'll have time to play. Just have to wait and see.

15. mr hamster

mr hamster IncGamers Member

Anyone going trick or treating? :laugh:
    I'll probably have to work up til at least 1 tonight though...not the best halloween of my life...

16. MadMardigan

MadMardigan IncGamers Member

So, that update I promised yesterday (finally).

RL: Got that laundry done, have a few prospects for apartments, and had probably the fastest orthodontic appointment ever (sit down, look, pull wire <ouch!>, see ya in a month!).

D2: JerryLeeLewis just killed normal Mephisto. He's pretty much abandoned the spear (though he keeps it on switch just in case), and has become a spell caster with dual spirits, spirit shroud, and peasant crown. I'm going to throw an infernostride on him just to get his fire resist up for hell now. Ah act 4, how I love thee. (Seriously)

Ah well, off to do some ATMA-ing.]
    ~MM

17. water_moon

Lights up and on: check
    Candy mixed and ready: check
    Jack-o-lantern out and lit: check
    We are Go for Halloween. Release the trick-or-treaters, I repeat, release the trick-or-treaters.

18. Suiling

Suiling Banned

@Shagsbeard: Thanks teacher!