TS/Dragon Tail Questions

tmd turka

Diabloii.Net Member
TS/Dragon Tail Questions

Hi

I have maxed TS and Dtail but im not sure what to lvl next. I could lvl claws of thunder and phoenix strike for LE damage. I could also lvl Dtalon and gather up gear with CB. Im not sure what will serve me better in hell. Any suggestions would be nice.

Thanks

elvenswordman

Diabloii.Net Member
Either u choose talon and some traps, or you choose phoenix strike and equip your sin with claws, so u can charge up faster.... I'd go for the kicker choice, but try to use claw (for faster atacks and accuracy) and shield, because is hard to charge up tiger strike with an slow weapon, even more if u cant hit the enemies...

BIGeyedBUG

Diabloii.Net Member
If monster resistances are the issue, I really like the CoT route. Going LS/DS is safer though, and probably a more practical choice. Another option is stripping resists via Amp/Decrep (Lawbringer merc for instance.)

Talon...I think in most cases I'd rather just make a dedicated build for it than mix it with Dtail. It could be pretty cool on an oddball build though, like something built around Lacerator.

tmd turka

Diabloii.Net Member
Right now she is using full sigons and skwere of krinitz. The sword has Ignore Target defense fast attack speed.

Im going to max Claws of Thunder and Phoneix Strike. I hope to get most of nats set or bartucs and jade if i can.

Thanks for your help

tmd turka

Diabloii.Net Member
To be honest how many physical immunes do u run into in hell? Not many so im going with the claws of thunder route. That with maxed synergys should be fine. I will get physical damage from dtail and LE damage from claws. This is an odd ball build and im tryin to see how viable it is.

BIGeyedBUG

Diabloii.Net Member
To be honest how many physical immunes do u run into in hell? Not many so im going with the claws of thunder route. That with maxed synergys should be fine. I will get physical damage from dtail and LE damage from claws. This is an odd ball build and im tryin to see how viable it is.
PIs are the least common immunes, and the worst for Dtail, which is good. Unfortunately though, heavy physical resist isn't uncommon, and neither is fire immunity and heavy fire resist. It tends to be the double physical/fire resists that really slow Dtail down.

I still think your plan is good though.

tmd turka

Diabloii.Net Member
PIs are the least common immunes, and the worst for Dtail, which is good. Unfortunately though, heavy physical resist isn't uncommon, and neither is fire immunity and heavy fire resist. It tends to be the double physical/fire resists that really slow Dtail down.

I still think your plan is good though.
I also think I should invest more into BoS. If I had to do it over again I would of maxed Dtalon and Venom but since im too deep into the MA tree I will go with my plan for Claws of Thunder and Phoneix Strike.