Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Troubling Thermodynamic Tuesdaily

Discussion in 'Single Player Forum' started by Steven Q Urkel, Aug 3, 2010.

1. Steven Q Urkel

Steven Q Urkel IncGamers Member

Troubling Thermodynamic Tuesdaily

RL: Its suppose to be a scorcher outside today. Gieb massive heat stroke and rampant dehydration, m i rite? We'll be in the high 90s for sure, and with the heat index it will prolly break triple digits. :crazyeyes: It'll be just like an NFL training camp, minus the overbearing, heartless, win-at-all-costs head coach constantly screaming down your neck and spawn of all evil blocking sleds. :rolleyes: I'm already tempted to cancel the morning workout, but meh, we'll see how bad it is after my morning nap.

D2: My Flawless gems stash is now down to ~850 or so, hooray for faster loading times in ATMA. I might try to crank out a few more P-Gemmers, but don't think I'll have time for much else sadly.

2. RobbyD

RobbyD IncGamers Member

Re: Troubling Thermodynamic Tuesdaily

RL: Work never slows down, it seems. Getting ready for the kids to start Kindergarden next week, so days are hectic.

D2: My 1.09 Necro is level 40 and leveling fast in Normal Act 5, so I've worked out his level 42 NM gear setup. I'm stuggling with whether to keep the SoE to combine the 15MDR with the 12MDR from the skin, or to pump Str to allow him to wear TGod's. I guess I'll see how 27MDR performs against MSLE.

3. essojay

essojay IncGamers Member

Hehe, I'd probably go with SoE ... DR% is awesome, too. Besides, 110 strength? Yuck. I think in 1.09 you're really just supposed to avoid MSLE, not try to "resist" them. But I think stacked MDR would work decently well against MSLE, since MSLEs are really just bunches of bolts, each of which should get reduced by MDR. In other words, damage sustained should be reduced by way more than 27. In theory.

RL: Great to turn purple again. ^^ Turns out PayPal isn't instantaneous after all. Once again I'm on the forums 5 hours before bedtime, but what else is new? Overall a very typical and busy rest of the week ahead of me.

4. Grapeape

Grapeape IncGamers Member

RL: Nothing much going on today... talked to my boss yesterday, he invited me to go out fishing with him this saturday on his new boat, so pretty excited about that should be fun.

D2: yep, more MF runs later.... gotta do some chaos runs later too diablo never seems to want to drop his essence for me. then possibly some countess/pit runs on the necro.

5. tragor

tragor IncGamers Member

RL: Work is starting to ramp up. I've been given a target of 50% billable hours. If current trends continue I may have trouble keeping it below 100%.

D2: Have a free evening so will probably take the strafer for some MF and maybe throw in some sorc Pindle-ing when I get bored.

6. jamesixgun

jamesixgun IncGamers Member

High 90's? Bah. Try 106. In the shade. And that's without the ~60% humidity. Yuck. I don't even want to think about it. Gogo indoors.

RL: Vast amounts of usual, thusfar, with a fair amount of usual remaining.

RB: Continuing with my examination of the ethical value (or lack thereof) of a particular rsi-causing activity that is best left unmentioned. In and of itself, the act seems to have no relationship to ethics whatsoever, and thus no relationship to CI (the Categorical Imperative), but it might nevertheless have a value on the Universalizable scale. Good times.