Troubles in hell with "cheapdin"

imhott

Diabloii.Net Member
Troubles in hell with "cheapdin"

Here is my cheap yet playable hammerdin in hell, I am new so getting ubar gears is hard.

Natalya helm 19 all res + 1 free sock
Guardian Angel 192% + hel rune
Spirit Sword + Protector shield (37 all res auto mod)
Credendum belt 15 all res
Natalya boots 17 dual res
26 all res amu + 6 str
rare gloves with dual res
rare ring with res
Dwarf Star

Lots of res charms and +life charms, and 1 Gheeds 37% mf

With this setup I can get +5 all skills, 90 all res but 0 dmg reduction

He does well into mid-act5. I can do pindels but their charges really hurt which results in many potions and healing trips.

Any tips for how to improve my survival power?

Here is my cheap yet playable hammerdin in hell, I am new so getting ubar gears is hard.

Natalya helm 19 all res + 1 free sock
Guardian Angel 192% + hel rune
Spirit Sword + Protector shield (37 all res auto mod)
Credendum belt 15 all res
Natalya boots 17 dual res
26 all res amu + 6 str
rare gloves with dual res
rare ring with res
Dwarf Star

Lots of res charms and +life charms, and 1 Gheeds 37% mf

With this setup I can get +5 all skills, 90 all res but 0 dmg reduction

He does well into mid-act5. I can do pindels but their charges really hurt which results in many potions and healing trips.

Any tips for how to improve my survival power?
Your damage is probably pretty low, and hammerdins arent tanks, especially with that shield you have which is probably far below max block. You can probably get at least a lidless or spirit shield for free, a peasant crown or shako if your lucky, and a magefist. You should post your stats and skills though if you want some more help.

imhott

Diabloii.Net Member
Your damage is probably pretty low, and hammerdins arent tanks, especially with that shield you have which is probably far below max block. You can probably get at least a lidless or spirit shield for free, a peasant crown or shako if your lucky, and a magefist. You should post your stats and skills though if you want some more help.
I actually do have max block (holy shield+guardian angel bonuses). I have about 1200 life, 350 mana (I use meditation/redemption). About 5k def though its pretty low on an average. Around 5k dmg with hammers.

SmiterMcZealot

Diabloii.Net Member
Try to get a low-stat crappy torch (any class type) for free for resists, life, mana.

Then switch to magefists. 75% fcr = good.

Get an insight for your merc so you never have to switch to medi yourself and can continually pump out hammers.

Gamble circlets + amulets like mad and try to get a semi-decent skiller with fcr (and rez?)