Trixie The HC99 Adventurer.

ArtOfSenf

Diabloii.Net Member
How comes you don't use PJ anymore? I like it for the crowd crowd control and the steady tick dmg which makes it easier to kill the squad with lightning

Disposition

Diabloii.Net Member
How comes you don't use PJ anymore? I like it for the crowd crowd control and the steady tick dmg which makes it easier to kill the squad with lightning
To be honest the 180 average damage over 16 seconds on players 8 can't keep up with my merc and me and CS already dealing 90/bolt. I don't want to pump both skills so CS takes the cake.

Disposition

Diabloii.Net Member
Got some more play time in today between playing CSGO. I like @Baltha and his idea of multiple characters at the same time. I do have my necro I play when I'm having some idiot fun haha, he's in the same spot my zon is almost.. -_-

Lair 1->2 wasn't in traditional spot, got a really bad map... 2->3 was close and so was this one, got the staff.

Made this, will use for now while I keep trying to re-roll a nice mod on my polearm...

Amulet, almost want to run it twice to replace mine haha.

Staff complete, really need to mule some stuff off, inventory and stash are both full...

I forgot to post a SS of all the wp's from A1 I realized and somehow I didn't even have Cata.. Back we go!

Disposition

Diabloii.Net Member
Caught the wp!

First super chest to drop all rares in awhile.

Decoy helps a lot, can't wait to have my valk...

First rare amulet!

Too bad I'm not a caster, I'll still use for MF for now.

Disposition

Diabloii.Net Member
4Th Wai...

Decoy works well to let me and my merc get around to pulverise the weakling. For a "epic mage" he sure doesn't have any brains as to what a decoy is.

Caught all the A2 WP's!

Wow, another -15% already, now I really want to cube my polearm w/ 2OS and nice mods... Have no chip's left and no good 2OS mods...

Duriel really likes my decoy, was a pretty painless fight but I did run out of HP pots.

Reactions: Zyr

Disposition

Diabloii.Net Member
Didn't end up playing as much this weekend as I planned.. Played poker instead to make some extra cash. xD

-----------------------

Right outside the camp I thwarted off the hulk to take his precious green. :D

Found me some Halloween candy, not the chocolate I like but none the less.

Found this, made another stealth... Haven't really found any other upgrades but 100 Def is better than 27 or whatever I had.