Triggering uber summons.

kaervek

Diabloii.Net Member
Triggering uber summons.

Ok, so i've killed diablo and baal and boxed meph into one of the buildings.

Problem is he only summoned one lot of minions and now either casts blizzard or does nothing. What do I need to do to get him summoning again?

Dawnmaster

Diabloii.Net Member
Ok, so i've killed diablo and baal and boxed meph into one of the buildings.

Problem is he only summoned one lot of minions and now either casts blizzard or does nothing. What do I need to do to get him summoning again?
When you're to the north of the house, he'll mostly use summon, if you get too close, he'll use blizzard as well.

So run up and down a little and sideways to trigger him.

But don't kill summons too long, the game won't be able to keep up with generating the pixels for all those unusable corpses and will lag and crash.

kaervek

Diabloii.Net Member
Thanks, getting there. Just realised 3-4 of the minions are in the house with meph, so i'll have to figure out a way to kill them without getting killed again heh.

On the corpse thing, the minons dont leave corpses only my skeletons do.

Frosty_The_Snowman

Diabloii.Net Member
Well, the corpses in Ubertrist do appear to disapear actually. I guess the game keeps track somehow invisibly.
Maybe it acts the same way as bodies disappearing after each Baal's minions wave :rolleyes:...

(even if sometimes, a part of the bodies remain on the ground)

kaervek

Diabloii.Net Member
as far as graphical lag goes, you can alt-tab out (like I am now) and your army will continue to kill the minions lag free. Going to watch TV for a couple hours, be interesting to see what state the games in when i get back.

kaervek

Diabloii.Net Member
your quite right, the corpses leave no corpse but are still tracked. The game had lagged to a complete standstill when i got back, but I had gained 2 lvls from 86-** :laugh: