Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

trigger hacks a thing of the past?

Discussion in 'Hardcore' started by sbgauchoguy, Mar 11, 2004.

1. sbgauchoguy

sbgauchoguy IncGamers Member

trigger hacks a thing of the past?

I was doin some baal runs last night when a crapload of bone spirits flew past me and before i knew it i was toast. It's happened to me once before, months ago before 1.10 when those trigger hacks were so common. I was under the impression it had been fixed, was I wrong? Or is this a new one?

it was a lvl43 throw barb =(

2. masakerr

masakerr IncGamers Member

Bummer, that door was fixed. BUT you never know what the hackers will come up with next. Are you sure maybe you weren't caught up in the excitement of the battle and just didn't notice this fool coming in, going hostile..... dead?

Masa

3. evils

evils IncGamers Member

dont really need to use trigger to pk with bonespirits, seeing as they are sooooo slooooow you can just unload a ton of spirits, tp to town and hostile..

//Johnny

4. Eblocher

Eblocher IncGamers Member

Elvis HAS NOT left the building!

Long time no talk! You still play at all? I'm playing HC again!

I still have some HCP gear on my 09 necro!

5. evils

evils IncGamers Member

omfg?!?!1oneone elvis is still alive???
    yeah, been a while.. been busy living and ****.. and no, i dont play at all, i got fed up with the game around new year and just ditched it.. ****ed my cd's up and gave my keys to a friend.. and hcp was teh **** :)

//Johnny

6. doubleOObubble

doubleOObubble IncGamers Member

But seriously, doesn't blizzard need some new genes to their pool?

When the patch came, they wrote about removing tp-kill skills like hydra, meteor ad such. Sure. Fine. In three seconds, someone tested and confirmed that hammers still work, and now, when the hammerdin has been 100 folds upped... well, you know the rest.

So, people are getting mad at this new tp-kill exploit and lo and behold, Blizz actually remove it! The fact that they removed the damage from from the hammers proves to me that they were not intended to kill from town in the first place.

Now the real question arise: how many tp-kill skills ARE THERE REALLY??? 1000? No. 100? No. You can count them on two hands damnit. Does Blizzard really need a report on each new tp-kill way to fix it?? It does NOT take quantum physics to calculate what kills are deadly with tp/hostile. So why did they onmy "fix" half of them?

Oh well, I'm very pleased with the game because it has really given me alot of fun. I'm more concerned of the gene-pool...