Tri-Elemental Melee Sorc for when you get rich!

Malkil

Diabloii.Net Member
Tri-Elemental Melee Sorc for when you get rich!

This Sorc will do :yes:INSANE:yes: tri-elemental melee damage.This Sorc is also for when you get rich in hrs.

20 warmth
1 fire bolt
1 fire ball
1 static field
1 telekinesis
1 teleport
20 enchant
20 fire mastery
20 cold mastery
20 light mastery

105 skill points, kinda high but you really dont need to max the masteries all the way i guess so you could go with like 15-20 in them or even just 1 point and get some blizz, or lay off the warmth, adjust how you like. I'm not goin to tell you exactly all the gear to wear and why(hopefully you can figure that out yourself) but you have to have these:

"dream" helm(i like diadem for style)
"dream" shield(i like hyperion for style and block)
"doom" berserker axe
merc w/ "infinity" colossus voulge

I would recommend 2 bul kathos or raven frost rings, "chains of honor" or "fortitude" body armor(for you(i like diamond mail again for style) and merc), saracen's or mara's ammy, gore rider boots, dacul's gloves, and of course a torch and annihilus charm.

As far as stat points go you need enough strength for the zerker(should be enough for everything else), then the rest put into vitality and/or dex(if you want high blocking, i recommend the blocking).

Last edited:

DH Amazon

Diabloii.Net Member
Re: Tri-Elemental Melee Sorc for when you get rich!

"doom" berserker axe
At least use some ias items. You hit only 13frame attack using only that 45 ias from axe. Add another 45 ias and you have decent 11 frame attack.

I like to use 9 or 10 frame attack or zeal with melee sorc, that weapon is way too slow for my taste.

Ed from Russia

Diabloii.Net Member

Interesting idea - I like it.
I won't have any good ladder items the coming weeks otherwise I'd give it a try.

Malkil

Diabloii.Net Member

At least use some ias items. You hit only 13frame attack using only that 45 ias from axe. Add another 45 ias and you have decent 11 frame attack.

I like to use 9 or 10 frame attack or zeal with melee sorc, that weapon is way too slow for my taste.
Well, you could use like highlord's ammy and some IAS gloves, stuff like that.

Ed from Russia

Diabloii.Net Member

Here's another idea I just thought of: make her a bow-sorc. Equip her with Ice bow and Dream helm, and use Enchant. Put remaining points in cold/fire/lightning mastery. Equip your merc with Infinity.

Jaquiezz

Diabloii.Net Member

Get a +3 enchant memory staff on switch, then you get +6 enchant and ES, so you can put that warmth and all that mana to use. Not to mention, it has FCR, so you only need 30fcr on the rest of your gear to hit the 63% bp. Also save a point cause you won't need static :) It's what I use on my enchantress.