Tremble!

Immortal_King

Diabloii.Net Member
Tremble!

Lejong habs arribed. Fear mai powargs for eye shalt bring mannaring tew this foramry!!!

Sarogs ams assist!

raoowr

WildBerry

Diabloii.Net Member
Immortal_King said:
Lejong habs arribed. Fear mai powargs for eye shalt bring mannaring tew this foramry!!!
Man-o-ring? Some married guy? There's plenty of them here already... although they seem to be having fun with each other <ewww> in that certain another thread.

Man, IK / LK, your text is kind of hard to follow to a foreigner.

Dawnmaster

Diabloii.Net Member
WildBerry said:
Man-o-ring? Some married guy? There's plenty of them here already... although they seem to be having fun with each other <ewww> in that certain another thread.

I think people who speak English very poor might actually understand him without problems :grin:

Immortal_King

Diabloii.Net Member
WildBerry said:

Yew noes ub LK? Hows?

Talga Vasternich

Diabloii.Net Member
WildBerry said:

Most of us are foreigners to that mess.
It doesn't matter where we come from either.

Dondrei

Diabloii.Net Member
Immortal_King said:

Sarogs ams assist!

raoowr
That's what I was thinking.

WildBerry

Diabloii.Net Member
Immortal_King said:
Yew noes ub LK? Hows?
Well, it's been said on the forums a few times. Last I think it was when you came here and mumbled something completely incomprehensible about abs. :rolleyes: