Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Travincal Vs Cowing

Discussion in 'Single Player Forum' started by wishyQ, Aug 22, 2010.

1. wishyQ

wishyQ IncGamers Member

Travincal Vs Cowing

Hi, currently i have a lvl 92 hammerdin with hammer damage 9668-9768. I wonder izzit consider good for cow, coz i felt abit slow for p7. My objective is to get hr and izzit better i focus on travincal instead of cow. The reason y i choose cowing is because i feel that i can kill more monsters = easier to get high rune, isnt it?

2. HappeningKT

HappeningKT Banned

Re: Travincal Vs Cowing

I think hammerdin isn't a good choice for p7 cows. I ran cows with hammerdin in the mf tournament on p3(around 7 K damage) and I was really happy with his performance. If u are particular about higher settings I think blizz sorc or lit java are going to beat hammerdin. So among cows and trav for hammerdin, I would vote council. If u don't mind lowering to p3, he would do just fine at cows.
    Yeah and I believe more in more monsters = more loot equation than higher player settings, but it prolly is because none of my chars (right now) can handle higher player settings with comparable effectiveness.

Last edited: Aug 23, 2010
  3. EatSleepDiablo

EatSleepDiablo IncGamers Member

Re: Travincal Vs Cowing

If you can stand mindless repetition and can run at 200 FCR, LK has the best results per time spent, if you are running for runes only.

True, the highest is limited to Ber, but, in my experience, more HRs will drop for an equivalent time spent.

My 18-19 hours of running cows produced only 4 HRs. Only one would not have dropped in LK.

Comparatively, I found 9 HRs in 11+- hours in LK (post 108; I compared my findings with Trav/LK).

Best way to rune hunt, IMO: run pits, WSK, and other lvl 85 areas. Jah, Bers, etc. will drop eventually, along with a bevy of TC81s+...