Trapper Armor

CronicTKY

Diabloii.Net Member
Trapper Armor

Hello everyone. I currently do not have Enigma. I'm working on it though, with no success... Anyway, I have three armors to use in its stead, so any advice would really help. The three armors are:

15% IAS Shaft (not perf, but close)

"Lionheart" Archon Plate

Que-Hagen's Wisdom Plate

Please help. Thanks again.

Naliworld

Diabloii.Net Member
I'd go with a near-perfect ViperMagi instead(maybe a Naj's Light Plate). If I had to choose between the three, though, I'd go with the 'LionHeart'.

You probably won't need the PDR and IAS, as you won't be in melee, and you should be able to reach 7 frames for Trap-laying reasonably easily. No +skills, as well.

A Trapper won't really need the +stats of 'LionHeart', as ** STR/DEX is around what you'll need to use +3 Trap claws, unless the mod spawns on an Elite claw. 'LionHeart' also has decent resists, (effectively) 110 life and 15 mana, but Duriel's Shell provides slightly less life, better resists, CBF to boot(freeing up the Ring slot for a potential +skill ring). However, that crucial +skill is missing from both armors.

Que-Hegan's is a +skill armor, but seems more suited toward Hybrids(due to FHR). I'd prefer the resists, but it's your call.

SoulTaker

Diabloii.Net Member
vipermagi is a fav of mine for catsers,god restences, i like to upgrade them somtimes to
=D

i wanna say ormus robes would be good cuz the +XX% lightning dmg, but thats still up in the air if it works or not with traps?

red_beard_neo

Diabloii.Net Member
If you want +skill and CBF, you could always go with a Spirit Shroud. That's what I'm gonna be using, if I can ever catch the guy from the MP online...

jrichard

Diabloii.Net Member
SoulTaker said:
vipermagi is a fav of mine for catsers,god restences, i like to upgrade them somtimes to
=D

i wanna say ormus robes would be good cuz the +XX% lightning dmg, but thats still up in the air if it works or not with traps?

The +xx% lightning damage does not work with traps. This was tested by adeyke a while back.

My vote is easily to trade one of the armours you have for a vipermagi.

jrichard

CronicTKY

Diabloii.Net Member
Thanks guys, I was thinking about Vipermagi on the way home. I was originally planning on getting enigma, but I think Vipermagi + Alot of faster r/w sc + Fade = OWNAGE. Thanks again.

EDIT: Red_beard_neo, what is your account? I have a Spirit Shroud you can have for free, never really needed. That's if you are on USEast.

Dalarans.Pride

Diabloii.Net Member
CronicTKY said:
Thanks guys, I was thinking about Vipermagi on the way home. I was originally planning on getting enigma, but I think Vipermagi + Alot of faster r/w sc + Fade = OWNAGE. Thanks again.

EDIT: Red_beard_neo, what is your account? I have a Spirit Shroud you can have for free, never really needed. That's if you are on USEast.
If he isn't, i could sure use it; i'm on USeast, and i had to start over after i stopped playing diablo for a few months.

red_beard_neo

Diabloii.Net Member
CronicTKY said:

Ya, I'm on USEast ladder, but I found someone on Bnet to trade with shortly after I posted that. Thanks for the offer, though.