trap claws

culpjd

Diabloii.Net Member
trap claws

ok, im new to these forums, i have played a long time, im wondering, can anyone tell me who i can buy those godly trap claws from, i heard anya in hell?

Chimaira

Diabloii.Net Member
There are a lot of vendors that can sell claws with +traps on...Anya is definitely the best because she's right next to Pindleskins red portal...So you just browse her shop window, step through the portal and start browsing again...simple, and beats running in and out of town.

And welcome to the forums:)

BIGeyedBUG

Diabloii.Net Member
+3 Trap, and +3 to up to 3 specific skills is the max, so yes. +2 Assassin +3 LS are also very nice.

Any of those will take an extremely long time to get. I've done a lot of claw shopping and seen only a few +3/+3s of any sort.

Make sure you're shopping with a level 75 or better character to get specific skill adds.

culpjd

Diabloii.Net Member
gosh, it was awhile, first one came within an hour luckily, second one was like another 8-10 hours over the weekend but so far they are worth it

culpjd

Diabloii.Net Member
i was wondering, these claws already came with 1 socket in them each, could i possibly add another socket to each?