Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Transferring Chars

Discussion in 'Diablo 2 Community Forum' started by cheesypoofs, Jan 28, 2004.

1. cheesypoofs

cheesypoofs IncGamers Member

Transferring Chars

Does anyone know of any programs to transfer my Realm characterrs to my HD so I can use them in Single Player?

2. Taurgon

Taurgon IncGamers Member

I may be mistaken but I don't think there is any way. Single Player files are saved to your computer hard drive and realm character files are stored on Bnet's. Unless you know someone that works at Bnet who can copy and send them to you, you're out of luck. However, if I AM wrong, I would like to get a copy of the files for my realm characters also.

3. Voldemort

Voldemort IncGamers Member

You are right Taurgon, you cannot transfer to single player from realm. There are probably programs out there that let you edit single player characters but I don't know of any. There used to be one for 1.09.

4. stormpool

stormpool IncGamers Member

I read of a program in 1.09 that copies the details of your Realm chars and makes Single player copies of them.

Don't know the name, so it doesn't help that much, except I think there must be a program out there...

5. Usufruct

Usufruct IncGamers Member

I'm pretty sure there is a program to do it, because character information is stored on you hard drive (although it is not used on the realms). I also can't say what that information contains, just that it exists.