Trang's set

admiral_ju00

Diabloii.Net Member
Trang's set

I know when you equip the character in Trang's set the character changes looks to that of a ghoul (sp?). Well, Trang's stuff is for a Necromancer, but I've seen a Barb with it and he also looked like a ghoul, but obviously he wasn't wearing the full set.

So my question is this, to get that look does one need to have the Full set of will a Partial set work? If it's true in the later case, how much of the stuff does one need to have before character shift?

On another thought, this Barb I saw was on Open B.net. Was he wearing a duped set? Where instead of the Gargoyle head it was a tricked out Shield or something?

Killfrenzy

Diabloii.Net Member
normally only a necro can look like a blood lord since it is a full set bonus/curse depending how you look at it.

This barb you saw on probably hacked the head so that a non necro could use it

admiral_ju00

Diabloii.Net Member
Killfrenzy said:
normally only a necro can look like a blood lord since it is a full set bonus/curse depending how you look at it.

This barb you saw on probably hacked the head so that a non necro could use it
hmm. well, thank you for concuring that. filthy cheaters. :D grrrrr.

GIR

Banned
admiral_ju00 said:
hmm. well, thank you for concuring that. filthy cheaters. :D grrrrr.
Open is nothing but hacks. Unless you see me on there, not that I am very often. I don;t used hacked crap.

Necrochild313

Diabloii.Net Member
GIR said:
Open is nothing but hacks. Unless you see me on there, not that I am very often. I don;t used hacked crap.
Yes, open is for hacking.

And wonderful AVI GIR! Good 'ol fashioned shicken ad right there.