Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Trang-oul's Sorcadin

Discussion in 'Paladin' started by Moonflax, Oct 16, 2006.

1. Moonflax

Moonflax IncGamers Member

Trang-oul's Sorcadin

Trying to make one of these guys. I didn't see a build for it. I am using Trangs Helm, Armor, Gloves, Belt, Soj x2, Maras, HotO, Silkweave, and Dragonscale.

My initial thought for an aura was Conviction but there is a problem with that. You see, Meteor, Hydra, and Fire Wall are all rightclick only. So is my aura.

I guess I don't get to have an aura. :(

I could cast the spells, and then turn on the aura while they are burning, but that's very hectic, and I only get about half of the burn/attack time. Really lame.

I put my conviction on the Merc. It's honestly the best I can do it seems.

Any suggestions or ideas about this build?

Maybe I should just max my Meditation for mana refills inbetween skirmishes?

2. Moonflax

Moonflax IncGamers Member

In fact as far as I can tell, the Sorcadin is all gear. No skills at all. I could merge him with another build. Auras are only useful if they can be useful when not in combat, in combat, I need my rightclick for spells. I could make him a Conversion Pally? I dunno, though, conversion is annoying. 16 second duration is far too short, makes the monster feel like something between sides, and I just end up wanting to kill them anyways. Wish it lasted a more reasonable duration. Foh maybe? Or perhaps I could max the synergies for Holybolt and double as a cleric?

3. niner

niner IncGamers Member

Check Fireball Templar guide in the guide sticky page fpr some info.

4. Arutha

Arutha IncGamers Member

I used to have a fire ball pally, the problem is that he relyed on the marrowalk glitch. The meteor charges on moonfall and the firebolt charges from a ring would provide synergy bonus' for fireball, but when they fixed the marrowalk glitch with 1.11 his dmg went to crap even with conv it just wasnt good anymore without those synergy bonus'.