Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Trang-Oul's Set Item Values

Discussion in 'Newcomer Forum' started by messyrabbit25, Feb 14, 2004.

1. messyrabbit25

messyrabbit25 IncGamers Member

Trang-Oul's Set Item Values

I'm thinking of making a Poison Necromancer that uses the Trang set, or at least some of the pieces from it. Could someone tell me the approximate values for the items (Except the gloves and shield, which I have already) on USEast Nonladder? How much each item's worth in runes would be fine, but I'm not very experienced in trading so I would appreciate it a lot if you could list a couple items of about the same or similar value also for each set item.

Also, I found a Pul rune when I killed Baal on Nightmare. Does this rune have much trade value?

2. Shadow_247

Shadow_247 IncGamers Member

You will get a much better response in the trade value forum. People go there to answer questions just like yours. I am on ladder, so I can't give values relative to what yours would be. But I can give relative rarity values within the trang set itself - it may be more applicable to non-ladder.

Least - Gloves and Armor
    Most - Helm, Shield, Belt

As for pul, i know it has a much greater value on ladder, for the recipies. I don't know what it's worth on nonladder would be, especially because of the mass dupe.

3. messyrabbit25

messyrabbit25 IncGamers Member

Okay, I posted a message in the trade forums. Thanks for the reply and the info.

4. Vladicus

Vladicus IncGamers Member

On ladder, I recently traded Trang's armour and shield for a 195% Titant's Revenge.
    It made me very happy, since I find the armour about one every 15 or so Hell Mephisto runs, and the shield... I've found a few instances. Not nearly as common as the armour... But I seem to be rambling.
    Anyway, you could definately get the armour, shield, and gloves for a Pul rune. The helm if you are lucky.