Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Trang-Oul's Avatar Set Question

Discussion in 'Hardcore' started by madman68, Apr 6, 2004.

1. madman68

madman68 IncGamers Member

Trang-Oul's Avatar Set Question

Like terrymanning, I'm trying to figure out what character I should build next. But my builds are a bit different. I like to complete sets. So far, I have an IK Barb, M'avina Zon, and I just finished my Tal Rasha Sorc.

I was thinking of building a Trang_Oul Necro. I already have a necro in hell who doing really good. He currently has Trang gloves and armor, Homu shield, undead crown and Arm. His resists are in the 40's across the board.

My question is how well does a skelly master Trang necro do in Hell? I know there is a bug with FC. My main concern are resists. I do have an extra UM laying around. I could put that in the Cantor Trophy for better resists.

BTW, I do prefer my IK Barb. He is a killing machine. I maxed WW and use Zerk with physical immunes. Only fant/might archers scare me.

2. Stimm

Stimm IncGamers Member

Skelly necros are great in hell but dont bother in mages or revives. Resists wont be a problem at all.

Full set bonus 50 res all
    Wiz spike 75 all
    Anya x 3 = 30 res all

So right there your at 55 res all w/o UMing anything or any res charms.

3. det

det IncGamers Member

I think there is also a bug with blocking on the set? Was it because you are tied to the vampire animation and that does not use a shield :scratch: Necro forum would be the place to find those things.

4. STINGER

STINGER IncGamers Member

IIRC i had to diamond the shield, use a like 15 Priz ammy and a few small rez charms and got it covered. It isnt as good as the IK set for rez but a lot of that all comes from NR of the Barb himself and all the +skills of the set.

i would think a Diamonds and an UM, or rez boots, mine uses Silks, maybe just some better rez rings would do it.

The fast cast is actually a pain in the arse but hell he looks cool and still does great but my invested Bone Spirit is pretty much wasted with the pitifull cast rate.

If I find the stuff like Homo, I will redress and trade that set off, or maybe jsut rebuild a new guy as I am considering a Boney guy anyway.

5. TopheavyHookjaw

TopheavyHookjaw IncGamers Member

As the others have pointed out, resistances aren't much of a problem.

The other nice thing is the use of fire spells. Works great on physical immunes and fire wall really helps take down Baal faster.