trang belt?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LiquidIce

Diabloii.Net Member
trang belt?

i have trang armor and gloves from trade and i needed a good belt so i asked the people on teh baal rune i was in if trang belt was worth anything these days, but it doesnt seem like it,infact they said it was worthless, so i was wondering how many necros out there still uses trang belt? (btw im looking for spiders atm when i reach lvl 80). also if anyone has one trang belt willing to trade pm me [west NL].

MrNuby

Diabloii.Net Member
Trang-Oul's Belt is pretty much the standard belt for any poison necro. TO Gloves, Belt and Shield. So there's still use for the belt. Also got Canno't be frozen and life.

sequoia

Diabloii.Net Member
trangs belt is probably the most expensive item in the set, it sounds like they were just trying to scam you if you were selling one

LiquidIce

Diabloii.Net Member
nono, i was offering raven frost 4 it but they were like "your a noob if you trade" so im like ok how much are they worth rune wise? they said lower than a el rune...not sure (btw how much are they worth rune-wise?)

Myrakh-2

Diabloii.Net Member
LiquidIce said:
it,infact they said it was worthless, so i was wondering how many necros out there still uses trang belt?
If it's worthless they should have given you one :)

I don't know how many people use it; my Skelemancer uses full TO, which includes the belt, naturally. My bonemancer will be using Arachnid, though (using Tals belt currently).

It should be a good choice for poison necros as well, although it's just a *possible* option for the 3rd item. If you can't get Bramble, the armor certainly is a viable third item...

Liliel

Diabloii.Net Member
If you bother to check the trade values forum, you'll find it's worth around Lem.

It's a decent belt, with CBF and stats.

Status
Not open for further replies.