Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Trading Annihilus

Discussion in 'Diablo 2 Community Forum' started by wds, Mar 4, 2004.

1. wds

wds IncGamers Member

Trading Annihilus

I'm trying to trade my annihilus for enigma and since the annihilus can't be traded normally, what scams or tricks do I have to look out for? And what's the best/safest place to trade it, which act and where?

Also I heard about a hack where the player spams loads of text to make you lag so he can run and grab your charm/items, anyone ever saw that one?

2. SnakeEye85

SnakeEye85 IncGamers Member

the safest way would be to trade with people you trust.....

3. wds

wds IncGamers Member

Yeah I know that, but since I don't trust anyone who offered me enigma and I don't know any rich guys who are in desperate need of an anni I'm having a hard time here finding someone I can trust.

4. Backdoor Bandit

Backdoor Bandit IncGamers Member

First of all it goes without saying that you should do it over one of the trade forums on this site. That garantuees you a certain level of trust.

Then, what I would recommend: Write a PM to the particular mod and let him know who you will trade with and what the person offered. Then ask when he/she has time to monitor the trade. If this is not their responsibility they will tell you, but its worth a try.

-Backdoor Bandit

5. Zvolen

Zvolen IncGamers Member

You might want to try the trade forums, I am sure a Mod will glady look over the trade. Most people there are pretty trustworthy.
    Good Luck

6. wds

wds IncGamers Member

I know that most people here are trustworthy, but since I'm trying to get enigma for it I don't think anyone here will do the trade, I read some posts about anni and the value doesn't seem to be high enough for enigma. So I probably have to do the trade with the battle.net guys...

7. Pent

Pent IncGamers Member

I doubt anyone would sell an enigma for anything less then a 19+/19+/10 anni

8. wds

wds IncGamers Member

In the 15 minutes I tried to trade it on b.net I got 3 enigma offers. If you don't belive me just make a game Offer anni Need enigma, since you can't show them they don't know that you actually don't have one for trade.

9. chubbypuppy

chubbypuppy IncGamers Member

I believe

Actually I can believe that many enigmas, since I believe runes are the most duped items on ladder...

That said, I got an Annihilus in trade. Basically we went to act 2, and one guy stands INSIDE the palace, and the other guy stands OUTSIDE the palace under the balcony. Then we both dropped our stuff, walked slowly toward the exit at the same time (while keeping alt down to keep the items in view), pass each, then get our stuff.

BTW once I was trying to set up a trade, and this guy had a friend in act 1 that would not leave. I told him we'll goto a private game (so I can see new people coming), then eventually he bailed on the trade. Maybe he changed his mind, maybe he didn't. Remember you have to protect urself...