Latest Diablo 3 News
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Trader Profile - Tnuc Gnirobal - Probation

Discussion in 'Trader Profiles' started by Tnuc GniRobal, Jun 23, 2017.

  1. Tnuc GniRobal

    Tnuc GniRobal Diabloii.Net Member

    Joined:
    Oct 22, 2011
    Messages:
    43
    Likes Received:
    73
    Trophy Points:
    11
    Forum Name: Tnuc Gnirobal

    Date: June 22nd 2017

    Versions Played: 1.12, 1.14d

    Mod Status: RWM

    HC/SC Status: Both

    Other Information: Iv never traded on my SP account. 99% of my items are from 1.12 but have all been moved to 1.14d. The remaining 1% of items were found by me in 1.14d. Im ok with time traveled items. I use ATMA. Im fine with atma bugging but have never done it myself. I do not HF rush myself or use version switchers but will trade with those who do. I will trade HC to SC.

    Probation Period Status: NTPP
     

Share This Page