Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Trader Profile - Rudreshuar

Discussion in 'Trader Profiles' started by Rudreshuar, Nov 13, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rudreshuar

Rudreshuar IncGamers Member

Forum Name: Rudreshuar
    Date: November 13, 2014
    Versions Played: 1.13c - 1.13d
    Mod Status: ATMA V
    HC/SC Status: SC
    Other Information:
    - I've been playing D2 since I was 7 or 8 (introduced to me by my Dad) but stopped somewhere at 12 due to being addicted to DotA.
    - Started playing again last June (found my D2 CD on my memory box along with other games) on SP because I reach 450-700 ping on BNet (ladies and gents, I present to you the internet speed of the Philippines).
    - I used to have the mod PlugY to get ladder drops and make ladder runewords. (Didn't use the infinite stash space tho)
    - I have (going to be a HAD because I have to reset) a shitty geared Shockadin who can't even complete A1 in hell, a Matriarch Icezon and two barbs who serve as a stash for gears worthy to be used in the future (looks like they won't. HAHA).
    Probation Period Status: Probation

Last edited: Nov 14, 2014
  2. Rudreshuar

In case you're wondering.
    (Yeah shockadin for a shockadin and strice for a strafe + ice zon)

Attached Files:

3. Noodle

Noodle Moderator

You may want to re-read the rules here, and PM Thyiad with any questions. You cannot just self-declare Full Trade Status. From the rules:

"Trade Status

Your length of time on this forum (join date) determines your trade status. The options are Full Trade Status or Probation. You may use F or P in trade tags.

Under one week: you may not trade, you may post a trader profile. You are still Probationary status but may not trade.

One week to three months: you are on probation (sometimes called NTPP new traders probation period). All your trade offers and threads should contain P or NTPP or Probation in the trade tags

Over three months: Full trade status (FTS). Full Trade does NOT mean a person is 100% trustworthy, many join and leave for years then come back! Check your trade partners, profile and post history."

4. Rudreshuar

Thank you :)

5. Thyiad

Thyiad Moderator Single Player, D2 Assassin, Barbarian

I haven't heard from you, so please don't MP or trade here until we've spoken.

Thanks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.