Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Trade thread?

Discussion in 'Barbarian' started by Grandar King of Trolls, Feb 26, 2004.

1. Grandar King of Trolls

Grandar King of Trolls IncGamers Member

Trade thread?

How about we do a small trading thread here in the barb forum? I don't know about you guys, but I can't stand to sift through the messages on the trading forum for stuff that I actually want. And to be honest, I'd rather trade with you guys than someone over there. This will also be much better than spamming the channels looking to make trades. Plus, we can discuss actual trade values as well. I know I have seen a lot of people on here looking for better stuff. And even though this is the barbarian forum, and yes there IS a trading forum already, I think I barb item only thread could be of help. Maybe we barb fans can help eachother out?

2. Halciet

Halciet IncGamers Member

We arn't allowed to do that, as it's against the TOS. The only things you're allowed to advertise and trade in the barb forum are throwing weapons; doing anything else will get you flamed and/or banned =/.

-Hal

3. squigipapa

squigipapa IncGamers Member

that's really wierd. Could you explain why you are allowd to advertise and trade throwing weapons? sorry, I just don't understand why throwing weapons are ok... :)

4. Grandar King of Trolls

Grandar King of Trolls IncGamers Member

Maybe I should actually read all that stuff... :idea:

5. Halciet

Halciet IncGamers Member

Throwing weapons were ruled ok because they're so under-used in general, with Barbs being the only class that really uses them, and so they arn't advertised very often in the trade forum. Thus, the mods decided it was ok for us to advertise those here, since we're the only people who would want them.

-Hal

6. alainpp66

alainpp66 IncGamers Member

Grandar, just make use of the "Search this Forum" function... making things much easier.

Due to the Old School Nature of that rule, I was really surprised I wasn't flamed or at least motioned to the Trade Forum when I posted my throwing weapon trade thread nearly a week ago.

Back to the Trade Forum Matter, there are Plenty of high quality people there you can trade with... More so than just in the Barb forum because it's a Rendez-Vous point for people on your Realm. Stick with it and things will fall into place for the trades you want to make.

Consider using the Marketplace as well.

7. squigipapa

squigipapa IncGamers Member

Cool, Thanks for the reply. I guess that makes sense, good to know .. thanks again.. :)