Monarch
Wyrmhide Boots
Corona
Seraph's Hymn
Lich Wand
Fury Visor

wildjinn

Diabloii.Net Member
Yeah. the Merman's Sprockets would rock my world so hard...not only that, but wearing a merman's fins would be amazing, albeit painful for the former merman.

And red_draak's got a pair of Marrowwalks that I already traded him. :D

red_draak

Diabloii.Net Member
wildjinn said:
Yeah. the Merman's Sprockets would rock my world so hard...not only that, but wearing a merman's fins would be amazing, albeit painful for the former merman.

And red_draak's got a pair of Marrowwalks that I already traded him. :D
yep.. and my necro can almost wear em :D:D

advil

Diabloii.Net Member
advil said:
looking for a wolfhowl w/ +3 warcries, +6 to each of the werewolf skills.

if any of you grailers have such, i can offer a straight-up trade for one with +2 warcries, 5 to each werewolf skill. also have a variety of rarer items, if that helps. can get into that if/when anyone has the helm i want.

thx.
in addition to trading my WH, willing to offer a tc87 or two for this, a couple 84s, 78s, bla bla bla. don't have many of the really high ones, but certainly some that i'd part with.

also have some uni jewely (saracen, rising sun, dwarfstar, RV) i'd consider.
have a carrion wind, a fire rainbow facet as well, would prefer something in addition to the WH for those tho.

also have a realgar (29%) jwl of fervor that i'd reluctantly consider parting with, again for more than just the WH. but the WH's a dealbreaker.

will provide ATMA stats through a 3rd party if requested (i'm a mac user), or i'll just send my side first if it's to someone i know and trust.

thx.