Tournament: Merc's Merc

Rhia

Diabloii.Net Member
Re: Tournament: Merc's Merc

Waheed and his sidekick have done away with Mephisto and made it to The Pandemonium Fortress! Waheed had one death, at the hands of the Council when his sidekick was too busy analyzing a piece of fallen loot to notice. Poot. :(

Notable find was a 24% Nagel Ring! That's the only unique/set item that Waheed or his sidekick have been able to use. The sidekick has still only one flawless topaz (and a regular topaz waiting in the wings) just hoping for a gem shrine to show up one day. It'll be a very long time before they see perfect topazes and are able to up their MF'ing armor.

Level: 32 - 32 pts
Quests: 18 - 36 pts
Waypoints: 28 - 28 pts
= 96 points

Code:
Forum Name    Character         Class      Location     Level   Points  Merc Deaths
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hanshotfirst  Patsy             Barbarian  NM Rogue Camp 47     146      0
Wikkid        DeclawedKitten    Assassin   Deeds         35     105      0
Rhia          Sidekick          Necro      P Fortress    32      96      1
DaD           Paige             Sorc       Act 4         32      94      5
Ancalagon     Crazy_Nurse       Paladin    Act 4         29      93      3
Abelard       Baldemar          Paladin    Kurast Docks  28      71      1
Morathi       Mane              Druid      Lut Gholein   20      42      0
Vang          Lackey            Paladin    Lut Gholein   19      41      0
Caly          Hannah            Amazon     OuterCloister 14      28      0
Pepitosari    Serc              Sorceress  Black Marsh   16      27      0
johnnygreek   Confused          Necro      Black Marsh   15      25      0
sapere aude   MrMojo            Necro      Stony Field   13      20      0
TLOD          Messiah           Paladin    Rogue Camp    1       2       0
Kefka         SomeLikeit_Hot    Sorc       Rogue Camp    1       2       0

ancalagon the black

Diabloii.Net Member

An interesting bug showed up again and I managed to get a screenshot. It looks like aliza is invisible. Not sure what causes it, but it doesn't last long when it happens.

Shortly after killing izzy (who took forever to kill on /p8), I found a grey +3 enchant jo staff and got very exited. Then I saw that it had one socket. :doh:

The pukers were the biggest problem in act IV, since they could spawn their young almost as fast as aliza could kill them. Gaining fanaticism at level 30 was a huge help. Initially, the radius was quite small and it was a damage drop from concentration, but it was still an improvement and both of these problems went away eventually with more skill points.

Normal hellforge is not known for its spectacular rune drops, as it demonstrated to Crazy_Nurse by giving him a tir. :unimpressed:

De Seis' minions ran away from aliza, but it didn't help them. Infector of souls, on the other hand, was a problem, since he and his minions swarm you -- which would have put aliza out of commision and probably would have been fatal. So we opened the seal, hopped into a waiting town portal, and snuck around the back by using the waypoint.

Then infector's minions ran away for a bit, but finally they got together and charged, making it our turn to run away. Divide and conquer tactics worked pretty well, although they took a lot of running room. Here is aliza tanking infector of souls.

I'd been going along at /p5 for awhile, including the seal bosses, but then, just after I'd spawned Diablo, I realized that I hadn't switched back to /p1 like I'd planned. I decided to try it anyway. Once I'd got hit by Diablo's lightning hose, however, I realized it wouldn't be too tough. I'm not sure if it was the small amount of MDR I had, the 75%/2-frame blocking of holy shield, or the high resistances, but big D's lightning hose just didn't hurt much. So I got a bit sloppy, being overconfident, and aliza died again. Diablo's drop was pretty good, and the rare edge bow replaced aliza's old bow.

Act V was not very interesting for the most part, except for the insane XP. I've only recently started using the /players command, so it may not be impressive to most of you to gain 2 levels on the way to Shenk, but it impressed the heck out of me.

The moat trick works on frozenstein too.

Sometimes aliza would try to tank things, like frenzytaurs. Here aliza tries to tank lister. :nono: She didn't die here, only because my skill at running away (and then running back to try to reposition her) was so well honed by now.

Baal was done at /p1, but still took forever, especially because of the clone he kept summoning and because he wouldn't sit still in one place so we could kill him.

Gambled a nice circlet in act IV, which immediately became aliza's new hat. Found a nice mf ammy and steelclash in act V.

Then we killed the cow king.

Wishlist: lots of topaz and a staff of teleport charges.

I'm thinking of replacing both aliza's and CN's hat and armor with topaz'd stuff, even if it isn't ptopaz'd.

I'm not sure what the easiest/most economical way of getting a staff of teleport charges is, but I'm considering rerolling short staves with chipped gems, since another char got one that way. By far the hardest thing about this character is repositioning the merc and making sure she doesn't get swarmed. An occasional teleport charge would help enormously.

Since I only recently started playing HC, this is my first ever Destroyer. :jig:

Code:
Forum Name    Character         Class      Location     Level   Points  Merc Deaths
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ancalagon     Crazy_Nurse       Paladin    NM Rogue Camp 43     141      4
Pepitosari    Serc              Sorceress  Black Marsh   16      27      0

Rhia

Diabloii.Net Member

Congrats on your first ever Destroyer, Ancalagon! :)

I shopped my teleport staff from Ormus - first time I checked him, there was one there with only teleport charges on it and it was pretty cheap.

pepitosari

Diabloii.Net Member

Well finally I find time for an update, killing Andariel was way too easy at lowered p1, have been doing p8 full clears so far and Duriel also was ridiculously easy at p8... though he dropped accordingly, I had only to drink 1 health potion and it was because I had lost 1/4th of my life... he has never been that easy, but being level 28 after full clears really helped, also over 50% chance to block. Mercenary died once but it was due to me being lazy. Only one NDE so far because of trying to teleport on top of the resurrecting guys at the tombs and getting in a room full of scarabs. So Serc is at Kurast Docks and I am going to start right now. I am hoping to update more frequently.

Code:
Pepitosari    Serc               Sorc       Kurast Docks   28     59     1  

sapere aude

Diabloii.Net Member

Just a short update from me, as my progress is nothing compared to some of you. So I better get playing again instead of writing :thumbup:

Last time I said that I didn't want to use a desert merc. Well, progress with my rouge was just too painfully slow, so I will go with Emilio until I find some good bow (or decide to use an Act 3/ Act 5 merc). The false tombs were really generous to me, the best drop being Tarnhelm, which really helps my MF and gambling :cloud9: Duriel was a pushover even at /p8 and he dropped accordingly: Nothing of use. Let's see what Kurast has to offer...

Code:
sapere aude   MrMojo            Necro      Kurast Docks  28      71      0
Pepitosari    Serc              Sorc       Kurast Docks  28      59      1  

Vang

Diabloii.Net Member

Well Lackey has been busy. Upon entering Act2 I hired a Prayer Mercenary. Figured Defense wasn't really needed, and some extra healing always works. Nothing was hard in this area, and I breezed through it quite easily. My first Merc death came at the hands of Radament, as I could hit him with holybolt without hitting skeletons. Got my first decent drop in the sewers(and only drop) Umbral Disk. Hits blind targets will be useful in act 3.

Took all four paths in the chaos sanctuary and only did the tomb, Duriel dropped nothing, leaving at about 40k before I hit 26.

Act 3 started off the same, quite easy but now I could add to an attack. Using throwing axe and alternating between throw and attack allowed me to effectively nullify healing from the Cantors. Ormus gave me a magic ring with 39% gold find, so that was decent. Overall I have about 117 Magic Find or 137 with my newly found Milabrega's Orb in Durance of Hate level 2. Killed Mephisto pretty easy, when up and whacked him with my PMH falchion, then just healed the mercenary.

Code:
Vang          Lackey            Paladin    Pand Fortress 30      94      3
sapere aude   MrMojo            Necro      Kurast Docks  28      71      0
Pepitosari    Serc              Sorc       Kurast Docks  28      59      1  

HanShotFirst

Diabloii.Net Member

Well, after many play sessions and what seemed to be way too much effort Patsy and Emilio finally managed to complete a full clear of NM Act 1 at Players 7. Defeating boredom was the biggest issue as the monsters were all pretty easy to defeat. The general strategy remained the same; Patsy would run into a mass of monsters and stun them with his ferocious War Cry and then Emilio would slowly kill the monsters (really simple, really boring). Monsters that stayed at range were drawn in using Taunt and then stunned by Patsy and killed by Emilio (Zzz). The only monsters that had a chance of killing the thus far undefeated Emilio were unique Cold Archers (mostly found in The Cave) including Coldcrow. The ranged opponents did some good damage but high hit points (due to maxed Battle Orders and Patsy opting to dump 50 stat points in vita) kept Patsy and Emilio pretty safe and the slows target 50% from The General’s Tan Do Li Ga sealed the monsters fate. The slows target 50% was also very helpful against Blood Raven who was really speedy and at Players 7 seemed to have plenty of hit points (if she hadn’t been maneuvered into a corner the battle still would have been very, very, very long).

I considered dropping the players setting but the finds were pretty good (not very useful in general but plenty of set/unique items . . . sometimes they even came two at a time)! The most interesting finds were probably The Diggler Dirk (that Patsy had been wanting to use as ‘wand’), Heavenly Garb (that was all around better than the Arctic Furs Patsy had been using since Act 4 of Normal) The Sword of Destiny (hey, wait . . . what tournament is this again) and an Amn Rune. The Amn Rune could have been used for any number of things but I opted to use it to upgrade Emilio’s weapon (which made for a pretty good increase in the overall rate of progress).

I had some hopes of getting another Amn Rune at the Countess but she didn’t cooperate. Andariel wasn’t very cooperative either (at least in terms of drops) . . . during the battle Andariel did pretty much everything that Patsy expected. The Demon was done at Players 7 (for the drops) so there was some concern that Emilio might suffer his first death . . . but Patsy had a plan. Patsy’s plan was to use himself as a meat shield (who’s other purpose was to slow Andariel) while Emilio did the damage. The problem was that Andariel had no interest in targeting Patsy . . . that is until he discovered that using War Cry angered the Demon (after that it was pretty easy to maneuver in such a way that kept Emilio out of Andariel’s poison spray). The battle lasted about 15 minutes and as I mentioned before the drops were pretty disappointing. Here were Patsy’s stats at the end of NM Act 1.

Code:
Forum Name    Character         Class      Location      Level   Points  Merc Deaths
Hanshotfirst  Patsy             Barbarian  NM Lut Gholein 52     172      0
Ancalagon     Crazy_Nurse       Paladin    NM Rogue Camp  43     141      4
Wikkid        DeclawedKitten    Assassin   Deeds          35     105      0
Rhia          Sidekick          Necro      P Fortress     32      96      1
DaD           Paige             Sorc       Act 4          32      94      5
Vang          Lackey            Paladin    Pand Fortress  30      94      3
sapere aude   MrMojo            Necro      Kurast Docks   28      71      0
Abelard       Baldemar          Paladin    Kurast Docks   28      71      1
Pepitosari    Serc              Sorc       Kurast Docks   28      59      1  
Morathi       Mane              Druid      Lut Gholein    20      42      0
Caly          Hannah            Amazon     OuterCloister  14      28      0
johnnygreek   Confused          Necro      Black Marsh    15      25      0
TLOD          Messiah           Paladin    Rogue Camp     1       2       0
Kefka         SomeLikeit_Hot    Sorc       Rogue Camp     1       2       0

Rhia

Diabloii.Net Member

Whew, Sidekick just made Detroyer with Waheed! That's only my second Destroyer in NM. I have suspicions they're not going to make it through NM... based on how difficult Lister's pack was in Normal!

I've NEVER had difficulties with Lister and his cronies before but between Waheed's relatively low damage (salvage polearm) even with Amp Damage and the life regen, it was difficult. I finally got the pack split in half (Lister and one of the minions got stuck on a corner.. yay!) I think all in all, they took 55 minutes to kill to get through them all. Baal, on the other hand, was much easier. Long, sure (13 or so minutes) but Waheed never need a potion and all I needed was mana potions to keep up with Decripfy.

Of course, it didn't help I kept it at /p8. ;)

He dropped a Razorswitch which I would love if I wasn't going full block. Come to think of it, it was probably silly to go full block with the synergized bone armor Sidekick has. Ah well.

In addition, he dropped an upgrade to my shield with +10 Resist All and +27 Cold Resist plus 50% block (I think.) Sidekick had been using his imbued head from Charsi. :)

Sidekick's MF is up to 229 and the merc's is 113. During Act 5, I got my three perfect topazes which now adorn a Great Helm. I have nothing more above a Topaz, so the next helm will be awhile in coming.

Taking a breather before I attack Den of Evil again!

clvl: 48 -- 48 pts
quests: 27 -- 54 pts
wp's: 40 -- 40 pts
Finishing Normal -- 5 pts
Total: 147

Code:
Forum Name    Character         Class      Location      Level   Points  Merc Deaths
Rhia          Sidekick          Necro      NM Rogue Camp  48     147      6

OldSoldier

Diabloii.Net Member

Good updates Han and Rhia! Congrats on becoming Destroyers. Rhia, you'll probably find much better offensive gear for your merc by the time you get back to Lister so no worries yet.

Jericho did defeat Andariel, but Andy killed the merc once, for a total of two deaths. I decided to ditch her in favor of a desert merc upon arrival in Lut Gholein. For some reason I just don't like act I mercenaries. They get too close to a monster and run away, only to move right into another pack, only to move away back into the first monster, only to move... Ugh.

Jericho, level 21 Desert Mercenary's Paladin Mercenary all quests and WP completed so far.

QED

Diabloii.Net Member

I've been looking to join a tournament and this one caught my eye. I think I will practice my crowd control using a Necromancer and his various curses. Just started but I will try and give him an hour's work or so every day. Here goes nothing...

Code:
QED           Gauss             Necro      Cold Plains    9       13      0

jiansonz

Diabloii.Net Member

For some reason I just don't like act I mercenaries. They get too close to a monster and run away, only to move right into another pack, only to move away back into the first monster, only to move... Ugh.
Yes, we have all seen and disliked this behaviour. You need to prevent it from happening if you want the rogue to be effective.

I made a rewrite of the Rogue chapter in a Mercenary FAQ a good while back. It can be found here. Look in the part called 'Movement tactics and Rogue behaviour'.

pepitosari

Diabloii.Net Member

Well I finally got time to game a bit more and advances were made, full cleared act 3 (yes including Swampy Pit) up to Travincal. My fears of stygian dolls were not justificated after all, though being very damaging they are dumb and focus the merc... so just run back... Progress was quite easy and fast, I am on my way to maxing enchant and the mastery, not sure yet if mastering the synergy is a good idea or if I should skip it. I made a not smart choice early on dumping 4 points in shiver armor, I thought maxing it and using a defiance merc would make me hard to hit, but without investing lots in strenght armors that really give good defence will mostly be unavailiable... so I should have kept it at 1 point for the chilling effect... or could it work? I was going for full block, but being a hardcore sorc I think it would force my life to be too low, so I think I will settle with 50% block unless I really find a high block shield, so far I have a bone shield of deflection but not really using it, one idea was shopping for a mechanic shield of deflection and sticking 2 elds in it... that would mean 74% blocking chance which could make 75% blocking a possible task.
Did some Drognan powershopping and though I dind't find that shield (I found a mechanic bone shield of deflection, but with 1 socket...) I managed to buy a 2 socket staff with +3 to enchant... made a Leaf out of it with an early Ral I found and now enchant adds something like 130 fire dmg... not bad.

So far my equipment is:

Blessed Circlet of Luck 58% enh def and 35% mf
Artic Furs and Artic Binding which together give 40% mf
Gemmed Scimitar and Gemmed Large shield which together give 82% gold find
Gale Touch leather gloves fire res 27%, cold res 23%, 23% mf and 5% to ar
Boots of Luck 33% mf
Fortuitous Ammy 13% mf
Fortuitous Ring 13% mf
Ring of Chance 13% mf

My merc Equipment:
Circlet of Luck 29% mf
Gemmed Ring Mail 39% mf
Savage Lochabear Axe of Leech 80% enh dmg, 4% life leech

On stash:
Crushflange, huge boots to fire resist...
Carrion Blazer Boots 15% mf, 19% cold res, 36% light res, 6% poison res and 10% frw
2 socket ethereal polearm which will likely become a Strenght once I find an Amn
2 light res with 19% and 24%
Leaf Staff with +3 to enchant
Hsarus Iron Stay
Deaths Hand
Duskdeep
Grim Hood rare Circlet 10% res all, 37% light res, 111 ar
Goreshovel
Cleglaws Tooth
Shadowfang

Code:
Pepitosari    Serc              Sorc       Kurast Docks   32      **      1

jiansonz

Diabloii.Net Member

I made a not smart choice early on dumping 4 points in shiver armor, I thought maxing it and using a defiance merc would make me hard to hit, but without investing lots in strenght armors that really give good defence will mostly be unavailiable... so I should have kept it at 1 point for the chilling effect... or could it work?
I think it could work. A Dusk Shroud requires only 77 STR, and can have base defense 467 (which means all the ones with +%ED will work with a base defense of 468). A Godly magical/rare and you are looking at up to 1400 Defense. Then you can add a Grim Shield, a Grim Helm, low-end elite gloves/boots/belts. Could be worth a shot.

Your thoughts about blocking are reasonable, too.

cenyth

Diabloii.Net Member

Joining as Dalb, a cursing assistant.
Code:
cenyth        Dalb              Necro      Cold Plains    8       12      0

HanShotFirst

Diabloii.Net Member

Act 2 of NM began pretty well and then degenerated into a massive headache. Patsy and Emilio continued to use the Players 7 setting and perform full clears (perhaps not the smartest thing I’ve ever done but I was feeling too stubborn to change). Things went well through the Sewers and then into the Deserts. Emilio had opted to begin using Might instead of Prayer (so killing speed seemed to be a bit better).

The first bit of trouble came in the Halls of the Dead when Emilio and Patsy were immediately ambushed by a mob of undead and their champion Guardians (that could not be stunned using War Cry . . . uh oh). The only way to defeat the mob was for Patsy to dispose of the corpses using Item Find (but the Guardians were really good at reanimating the undead almost the moment they hit the floor . . . so the battle was really drawn out). Another source of trouble were the Mummy Sarcophaguses that were spawning Mummies faster than Emilio could defeat them (the only thing Patsy Emilio could do was wait for the darn thing collapse and then go after the mob Mummies . . . ugh). But, other than champion Guardians and Sarcophaguses and unique Guardians things were pretty good.

The general strategy for everything except the above mentioned monsters continued to be running into the middle of a mass of monsters and stunning them with War Cry while Emilio did his thing. The idea seemed to be “The closer we are to danger, the further we are from harm . . . it’s the last thing they’ll expectâ€. A teleport staff was shopped for the Maggot Lair (those hairpin turns were really confusing Emilio) and then things were back to business as usual.

As Patsy and Emilio reached the Lost City using Players 7 and doing full clears was starting to seem to be a bad strategy (not a single useful thing had been found) but then finally their luck changed for the better. In the Ancient Tunnels a three socket eth superior crown was found and then socketed with Ptopazes for a huge mf boost for Emilio. Then Patsy and Emilio completed their first set with the finding of Milabrega’s Ancient Armor (the set is totally useless but it was still a landmark find). A much better find came soon after in the Lost City when Patsy found the Immortal Kings Helm (sadly it 25 mf . . . on a range of 25-40 . . . but it was still perfect for Patsy’s needs). Patsy’s mf got boosted a bit more in the Palace when Patsy found his second Nagel (25 mf). In the Canyon of the Magi Patsy found his second Amn (that could be used for any number of wonderful things but thus far is being stashed). The best find came in one of the false tombs . . . Goldskin! The Goldskin might go on Patsy if/when he enters Hell or might be upped and go on Emilio (but for the moment Emilio is still doing okay wearing his topzed breast plate).

Now, I said that Emilio was doing okay but there was some sad news . . . Emilio died for the first time in one of the false tombs (a Holy Freeze enchanted extra strong Beetle was mostly to blame but there were plenty of other monsters nearby). Patsy attempted to come to the rescue with potions and then tp’ing to town but he was too slow . . . soon after Emilio died again due to a similarly nasty group of monsters. I was pretty bummed about the first death but considering the masses of monsters that Emilio and Patsy had been charging into it was bound to happen sooner or later.

There were an absolute ton of nasty monsters in the false tombs. There were Guardians galore (normal, champion, and uniques) and scores of Sarcophaguses . . . sometimes there were even unique Guardians and Sarcophaguses in the same room (now that was a headache). Tal Rasha’s true tomb was huge and absolutely crawling with Guardians . . . down one dead end there was not one, not two, but three unique Guardians all hanging out together (I considered abandoning the full clear and going straight for Duriel but was too stubborn). The stubbornness sort of paid off as an Io Rune (my highest to date) was found soon after but then again so was a room that had seven Guardians in it :crazyeyes: (six pictured) . . . ugh. The Guardian infestation slowed things down to the point that it took an hour and forty minutes to clear Tal Rasha’s true tomb :shocked: . . . and it’s only nightmare mode :banghead: .

The battle against Duriel was much easier than say getting Emilio to clear a room with seven Guardians . . . but it still took about thirty minutes :unimpressed: . The battle plan was super simple; use Battle Cry, then use the General’s Tan Do Li Ga to slow Duriel, use health potions, tp to town for more health potions, and repeat . . . over and over and over again. Finally Duriel dropped and Patsy was extremely excited to see that the Cleglaw’s Chain Gloves that he had been wanting (for the slows target by 25%) had finally appeared . . . that is until he went to town to stash them and discovered that he had in fact found Hsarus’s Chain Boots . . . did I mention that the full clear had burned out my brain? :sleep:

Here were Patsy’s stats at the end of NM Act 2.

Code:
Hanshotfirst  Patsy             Barbarian  NM Kurast      60     201      2
OldSoldier    Jericho           Paladin    Lut Gholein    21      43      2
Added OldSoldier to the table.

pepitosari

Diabloii.Net Member

Well Travincal was easy and Mephisto did not pose a big threat either... I think the level adquired by p8 full clears is making certain fights quite easy... found Cathans Mesh (can't see any use for it) and Isenhart Horns... best find Gleamscythe... oh and a nice rare belt from meph... Beast Strap with 2str, 21 life, 20% fr, 23% cr and 61% GF.

QED

Diabloii.Net Member

A fantastic post. I especially like all the screen shots as they helped show just how difficult this tournament is. I am not even through Act I Normal difficult and I am already frustrated. Keep screaming away!

ancalagon the black

Diabloii.Net Member

Crazy_Nurse has run into somewhat rough times in NM. Mostly this is due to Aliza's crappy bow, resulting in crappy damage, but this just makes things slower on high /player settings. The other problem is that CN can't tank well for her anymore. He still has 75% block, and monsters only have ~40% chance to hit, but when they do hit, they hit pretty hard. It is still bearable against regular monsters, but bosses are incredible. CN has had 2 NDEs fighting Treehead Woodfist (who was cursed), and 1 very scary NDE against Griswold (also cursed). We're talking full health to ~1/4 against Treehead (twice!), and ~1/10 against Griswold. Ouch. :dizzy:

CN has been using a 1 flawless/2 regular topaz hat and armor w/ 1 reg/1 flawed topaz, but it hasn't seemed to affect drops much. Of course, that could be the dialing down /player settings from 8 at the beginning of the blood moor to 1 in the black marsh. /p1 is very easy, and Aliza can almost always 1-hit most things even with her crappy bow, but it keeps CN from having to tank much of anything. However, I don't know if the added safety is worth it, since the drops are worse, and I have no idea if even full clears at /p1 will be enough xp to keep pace with monsters on single pass. It does kind of put a cramp in my pile-on-the-mf strategy I was going to be using.

On the bright side, however, Aliza is much easier to position with the staff of teleport charges shopped from Ormus, and the fallen are much less annoying this time around, since I can evaporate their corpses with redemption. It did take me awhile to figure out that redemption works better if you aren't at full mana/health, so I tend to recast holy shield to deplete my mana for corpse evaporation. Also, Ancient's Pledge in a 31% base resist pally shield will pretty much have me covered for resists until hell.

All norm wp+quests+end of norm = (9*4+3)+2*(6*4+3)+5 = 98
NM wps thru black marsh = 5
+3 NM quests = 6
+clvl 46 = 46

total = 155

Code:
Ancalagon     Crazy_Nurse       Paladin    NM Black Marsh 46     155      4

cenyth

Diabloii.Net Member

Dalb finished act1. He didn't tank Andariel in a good position after exiting a tp and let his employer Blaise die once. As a result, he's been fired and is now seeking employment in Lut Gholein.

A couple NDEs while tanking Andariel (12 normal rejuves used, with healing pots used just to keep hp from plummeting). A bummer I can't aim for guardian merc anymore, but I guess I don't have to worry as much about my merc dieing now. Notable drops from act1: Clegaw's Claw from Andariel.
9+1+2*6+20 = 42

Code:
Ancalagon     Crazy_Nurse       Paladin    NM Black Marsh 46     155      4
cenyth        Dalb              Necro      Lut Gholein    20      42      1