Tournament: Blood for the Bloodgod!

jdkerr

Diabloii.Net Member
Re: Tournament: Blood for the Bloodgod!

Again, heartbroken. I'm a sucker for punishment, though, so will probably try again... unless people are sick of my constant posts and are waiting for the Tournament to come to an end. :scratchchin:
By all means, give it another try! I'm enjoying reading this thread and your adventures.

Last edited:

BloodyFistHole

Diabloii.Net Member

By all means, give it another try! I'm enjoying reading this thread and your adventures.
Changed your mind about joining me? :smug:

I've began another character; currently level 16 and named Baba_Booey, but I'm not going to make an 'official' update until I decide whether to do it or not. It's just so slow playing the first Act when you've got to do full clears. I see why people transfer items to their new characters, now.

jdkerr

Diabloii.Net Member

Yes, I changed my mind. Full clears just kill it for me; I was having no fun playing my character. I am planning on re-entering the bow tournament instead. We'll see -- I like having two tournament characters at any one point so I can play one for a while if the other gets stuck or monotonous. But full clears aren't my bag.

FYI, neither the bow tournament nor the sword of destiny tournament require full clears, so if you are looking for something that doesn't, those are good places to look.