Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Total dmg

Discussion in 'Newcomer Forum' started by rdjw, Apr 8, 2004.

1. rdjw

rdjw IncGamers Member

Total dmg

According to the game, for every level of ice blast u have, ur blizzard gets an additional 5 percent to dmg. well, it doesn't show that to me when i hit A, to show up player stats. or do you have to calculate it in your head? basically does it show it anywhere completely added up?

2. sJw_shan

sJw_shan IncGamers Member

If you have already added 20 points of ice blast from your own skill points, blizzard can no longer be synergized by ice blast. A synergy skill can only synergize another skill based on points that you actually add, not from +skills from other items. I hope this is the solution to your problem. When you're adding skills points to ice blast, the bonus in damage will show, but I'm guessing your ice blast has been maxed already.

3. rdjw

rdjw IncGamers Member

no its like lvl 16, with 2 points from an item. and still shows blizzard as normal?

4. Bullet-Tooth Tony

Bullet-Tooth Tony IncGamers Member

What do you mean "adding 1 point to ice blast"? If you mean putting a +1 to Ice blast item on, then this point from an item WILL NOT ADD damage to Blizzard. If you mean adding a skill level by using a skillpoint you got from gaining a level or from a quest, it will work.
    And remember, wherever in the game you see the damage value of Blizzard, it is shown with synergies already counted in. Whether you see Blizzard damage in the character screen, or the icon of currently selected LMB/RMB skill, or icon in the skill tree, the damage value is shown with all synergies and bonuses.
    Just compare damage shown in the game and the damage you should have with your level of Blizzard (check this page: http://www.battle.net/diablo2exp/skills/sorceress-cold.shtml#blizzard ).