torches

benhoh

Diabloii.Net Member
torches

Can someone give me a quick overview of torches, how to get them and there stats. Thanks.

benhoh

Diabloii.Net Member
hehe, same guide but good none the less. So I've pretty much realized ill never get a torch cause I can't find decent gear as is and I have a hammerdin so I can't hurt half the bosses so I'd need friends that I don't have. Oh well thanks for the info.

ffejrxx

Diabloii.Net Member
low torches are alot cheaper than 20/20's, build a mf sorc to find some good gear to trade, its tough to get a uber capible sorc but good for running keys and bosses

AnimeCraze

Diabloii.Net Member
hehe, same guide but good none the less. So I've pretty much realized ill never get a torch cause I can't find decent gear as is and I have a hammerdin so I can't hurt half the bosses so I'd need friends that I don't have. Oh well thanks for the info.
Ubers are not as hard as you think they are. If you can afford dracs and gores, you are more than capable of doing ubers.

Evrae Altana

Diabloii.Net Member
AnimeCraze said:
Ubers are not as hard as you think they are. If you can afford dracs and gores, you are more than capable of doing ubers.
Agreed. These so-called Ubers are pushovers if you know what you're doing.

AnimeCraze

Diabloii.Net Member
Oh, and don't forget to check the 1 point zealot guide by kingdryland and the hammerdin/smite guide by quietus in the pally forum.

benhoh

Diabloii.Net Member
The guide that was suggested I look at made it seem incrediably hard to kill the ubers, I know that I can't kill uber diablo or come close currently because he spawned in my game the one and only time in all my years of playing and I got creamed. Also several were magic immune which makes my hammerdin useless. Anyone know any good mf sorc guides? Are they very item specific? Cause im currently having problems findind high quality gear.

ispankpigeons

Diabloii.Net Member
Also several were magic immune which makes my hammerdin useless.

your hammerdin will still be able to kill a magic immune as long as its also undead.

as of now the only magic immune monsters in the game that ARENT also undead are the yeti things found only in the 6 tombs in act 3 that you have to look through to get lan esens tomb.

this is the ONLY type of monster in the entire game that a din can't damage.

IntelligentX

Diabloii.Net Member
You missed demons. From what I heard, the immune to all pitlords falls to hammers rather fast as well.
Yeah, as hammers ignores resistances from demon and undead.
The only enemy for hammerdins are wailing beast in act3, cause they are neither demon nor undead, which is classified as "animal".

benhoh

Diabloii.Net Member
So i can kill ubers with hammers. so would it better to keep maxing my hammerdin synergies or put a point in smite and try and make the vanquisher? If hammerdins can kill them, with the right gear (aka more resist) I should be fine.