Toothrow Viable for a vt?

Toothrow Viable for a vt?

i just found one, the mods are really crappy i suppose, but i'm thinking maybe if i upped it, it might be a nice armor, but only for the 40% open wounds, i also have gore riders to go along with this, but i dunno, i have plenty of other armor with much better mods, but still i wonder just the same :howdy:

Any1

Banned
I definitely wouldn't recommend wasting good runes upgrading that armor. If you can use it, until you find something better, then go ahead. Aside from the nice enhanced defense modifier, it's not very good.

majorB

Diabloii.Net Member
Dont waste the runes on it. Even upped it would still suck, though if youre hellbent on upping something, look at Duriels shell, I think that could be cool.

Btw, if you are Giantsloth, as I beleive you to be, please try not to start **** like before, so you dont get banned again.

Just my friendly 2 cents.

MajorB

majorB said:
Dont waste the runes on it. Even upped it would still suck, though if youre hellbent on upping something, look at Duriels shell, I think that could be cool.

Btw, if you are Giantsloth, as I beleive you to be, please try not to start **** like before, so you dont get banned again.

Just my friendly 2 cents.

MajorB
lol whos giantsloth...cool name