Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Too few active players in HC clans - DiiHCN as example

Discussion in 'IncGamers' Clan and In-Game Community Channel' started by Helvetio, Aug 22, 2015.

1. Helvetio

Helvetio IncGamers Member

Hi everybody,
    I'm presently in the DiiHCN clan (previously IncHCN) and have been a member for a little while now. I've played with some terrific members in DiiHCN and others too.

However, at the moment there are only 34 members in the DiiHCN clan and I would really like to have a full roster for the start of season 4. The benefits of playing in 4 person groups is huge, and I would also like the additional intra-clan competition for grifts.

I propose that we merge as many of the INC and Dii HC clans so that we have at least one with all the active and most dedicated players.

Maybe for starters we create one East Coast HC clan with the Dii name.

I know Brutemax agrees as he posted as much in the latest DiiHCN thread.

Thanks for your consideration and look forward to grouping up at 8 p.m. EDT on Friday for season 4.

Helvetio

2. ZappaFan

ZappaFan Hardcore Moderator and America Trade Moderator

Right now we only have the two HC clans on the NA server. We've talked about the possibility of merging DiiHCN & IncHC but with a new season getting ready to start we thought it would be best to wait and see how activity is once the new season has been going a little bit. A new season always brings back a lot of people. Things are dead right now because a) people have been playing on the PTR and/or 2) they are doing other things just waiting for the new patch & season.

It's always dead just before a new season/patch hit.

3. Flux

Flux Administrator

I think we should merge for the start of patch 2.3/s4. we've been wanting to change the name for a while anyway, since the site URL went back to the classic diabloii.net you can't use "diablo" in any part of a clan name or even clan info, but DiiHC is fine for a clan name, I think. I did DiiPTR on the test realm, at least.

4. BurntBlackFlesh

BurntBlackFlesh IncGamers Member

So did you just create a new clan, for the members of DiiHCN to join, or what?

Lead us! Oh Captain, my Captain! :D