Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Tons of crashes since the new patch

Discussion in 'Diablo 2 Patch Bug Reports & Suggestions' started by nrhoden, Jun 21, 2008.

1. nrhoden

nrhoden IncGamers Member

Tons of crashes since the new patch

JB and the whole computer freezes, lovely but happened once in a while in 1.11b too :(

Unhandled Exception violation also got this in 1.11b but now it comes repeatedly when trying to join a game.. Had to reinstall and it worked (magic? :D)

A friend got that problem too now and reinstalling didn't work so if anyone knows what to do plz tell me hehe.

Also I have a big problem perming my mules since the crappy game won't let me idle for more than a few minutes ^^

nrhoden

2. Vegas

Vegas IncGamers Member

Well sorry to hear that so many others also suffers on the startup of Ladder 5.

I have so many problems with Bnet now, That I wondering about quitting the whole game. Connection timeout, failed to join game, and the newest one..
    The game freezes when if I talk to towns people. The only thing I can do is drink my pots. All other funtions is non-responsive. What the hell did they do to or belowed game ? Its ruined.. CRAP Blizzard!:nono:

:banghead:

3. deadbeater

deadbeater IncGamers Member

Re: Tons of crashes since the new patch

Do you by chance have maphack, jsp or the like? They uninstalling them and see if Diablo 2 works.

4. nrhoden

nrhoden IncGamers Member

Nah, no hacks. My copy works fine after I reinstalled. Haven't heard anything from my mate tho :p

Pretty sure he's "hackfree" as well, maybe loader.

5. paul leung

paul leung IncGamers Member

this patch do seem to have connecting problem,even it didn't kick me out of game(completely),it is very laggy even in private single game room

6. Vegas

Vegas IncGamers Member

Oh to the response above.. No. I play 100 % clean, and always have.
    I dont have any 3rd party programs or hacks. So Its not that causing my problems. I didnt have all these problems before the patch so.. Its the patch, and offcourse a lot of ppl trying a the same time. But anyway, I keep having game freezes when iding at cain or talking to other townsfolk like malah etc.. And Blizzard havent called back yet offering to replace my shako and gcs either.. hehe .
    And i dont expect them to, but its really crappy, loosing so good items on the start, and its not me to blaim in anyway for it. Except that I played ofc :-D.
    And no, i didnt put them on the ground.. They were in my inventory as i found them for some minutes.. So You guessed right.. I got pretty mad that day :-/

And I hoped they would remove all those commercial bots, but no.. theyre back..

Ah,, I really miss the old days.. Bring it back to glory!! And bann cheaters ,hackers, etc more often pls,.. And all those kids out scamming, tired of them too..

7. Sprut

Sprut IncGamers Member

For me, I get booted after every single game I play, how fun is that?

Enter bnet, enter game, save and exit, temp ban, enter bnet, enter game, save and exit, temp ban, enter bnet, enter game, save and exit, temp ban, enter bnet, enter game, save and exit, temp ban, enter bnet, enter game, save and exit, temp ban ........... :coffee::thumbup: