tomb reaver question

RTB

Diabloii.Net Member
That depends on where they are raised AFAIK and whether the game is on ladder or non-ladder.

krischan

Europe Trade Moderator
I don't bknow their stats. They are good at tanking, but bad at dealing damage. They won't follow you, but attack the nearest enemy they notice, like the barabarians in act 5, except that they fall apart after a minute or so.

lCE

Diabloii.Net Member
They can be quite good in numbers actually, i remember one time i had a whole army of them after clearing a fallen camp with my bowazon (Faith also has chance to raise returned) :clap:

krischan

Europe Trade Moderator
With Tomb Reaver used by merc it's much harder to get an army of revived as it is for a bowazon using GA/MS with Faith which has a 25% chance for reviving in addition :)

Characters get XP for their merc's kills. Mercs get three times as much XP for their own kills as for those from the character and they get no XP for kills of party members.

A merc benefits from both the character's MF and his own MF while the character doesn't get the merc's MF bonus added to his own.

helvete

Diabloii.Net Member
So does merc get triple exp from kills made by "his" minion? And the added MF from the mercs gear?

FodderCannoned

Diabloii.Net Member
RTB said:
That depends on where they are raised AFAIK and whether the game is on ladder or non-ladder.
It is in act 5 WSK and throne room, single player on a level 91 merc at P4, what is base damage, defense and frames per attack?