Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Today was a lucky day

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by zodiac66, Oct 14, 2006.

1. zodiac66

zodiac66 IncGamers Member

Today was a lucky day

for a Friday the 13th.

I had a huge Bio test today that I woke up very early to study for. I busted my butt studying for it. We get into the classroom, start taking the test and the fire alarm goes off. The whole building was evacuated. Before handing in my test, I had the forsight to take a peeky at some of the questions I did not get to.

We get to retake it on Monday.

2. LonghornRob

LonghornRob IncGamers Member

Wow, that is lucky. I overslept on accident and got to class 10 mintues late, which is a bit unfortunate because a girl had asked me to take notes for her today. But thinking about it now, how would she know that 10 minutes of notes are missing?

3. Quietus

Quietus IncGamers Member

You could've borrowed those notes from someone else... :rolleyes:

My day was typical. Nothing exceptional happened... And now, I'm enjoying working on a 3D model of a werewolf.

4. HAMC8112

HAMC8112 IncGamers Member

After all this happened you look down and you notice a ten leaf clover. How lucky!

5. Dondrei

Dondrei IncGamers Member

Come to think of it, the day went pretty well for me. I got a few applications sent off (which I'd been putting off doing for a while) and I worked from home, thus avoiding the horrible heat. My supervisor emailed me asking me about something I thought I'd already dealt with, but I emailed him back and it turned out to be nothing. Close call.

6. Dawnmaster

Dawnmaster IncGamers Member

My day yesterday was crappy, as usual, I didn't even enjoy the cocktails when I went out, atleast I did get a bit drunk...

7. TonoTheHero

TonoTheHero IncGamers Member

Got a cortisone shot and simuntainously got away from the inspection of how well I've cleaned my gun. I caught a ride with someone willing to run red light for us to get to the train station on time, giving me an hour more to waste away at the comp at home. It was pretty lucky I guess. Except I forgot my wallet, cellphone and keys in the barracks:laugh:

8. AeroJonesy

AeroJonesy IncGamers Member

Did the prof say anything about switching questions or anything? Does the prof have more than one copy of the test? If not, then it was a very lucky day. :smiley:

9. Dondrei

Dondrei IncGamers Member

Sounds like you did a hit on a mob boss.

10. MadMachine

MadMachine IncGamers Member

Friday was just like Thursday was just like Wednesday was just like Tuesday which was not like Monday.

Monday was like today, but with turkey and more beer.

11. Stompwampa

Stompwampa IncGamers Member

It's been a long week. I wrote an 8 page paper with my small group for my Org. Behavior class, and I have a 10-page paper to write on the history of radio braodcasting in america...that's due wednesday, and I havn't started it yet. I work 50 hours a week, go to school full time, and try to make time for my wife and daughter.
    We're dead broke, and have no money for groceries...let alone beer...meaning I'm out of beer.

12. pancakeman

pancakeman IncGamers Member

Failed an American Government test badly. How am I supposed to memorize 6 chapters? (Rhetorical question, no sarcasm please) I lack the commitment necessary to do anything that involves more than taking notes. I am fine taking a 3 hour class 4 days a week, just don't expect me to read anything.

13. Stompwampa

Stompwampa IncGamers Member

3 hours a day, 4 days a week? jeez, man! Our classes are 50 minutes, 3 days a week, or 75 minutes 2 days a week.

14. Sir EvilFreeSmeg

Sir EvilFreeSmeg Banned

My day went pretty good. The boss was out of the office most of the day so I actually got some work done.

15. pancakeman

pancakeman IncGamers Member

Mine are only 50 mins to an hour, but I was saying that I would be fine in a format like that. However, these "learn whenever you want online classes" I can't do. I did have a World Religions class that was an hour and 45 mins, and sometimes the prof would let us out 15 mins late.

16. Silent Shaddow

Silent Shaddow IncGamers Member

hem, im doing my alevels and i do 5 hours of classes a day, work through any frees i get, work thro lunch and work for about ~4 hours a night, i study maths, futher maths, biology, economics and im going 2 have a heart attack soon, im 17 btw

17. ragnar_ii

ragnar_ii IncGamers Member

What's an alevel?

18. zodiac66

zodiac66 IncGamers Member

No..she actually made up new tests. Not only one but three. Every third person got a different test..to prevent cheating you know.

We had to label these pictures and the first one was so crudely drawn, I had no clue what it was until I read the second part and it said to label the processes. I read the chapters inside and out as well as my notes. Two questions that were on the test were not in the book or notes to the best of my recollection. We did miss lecture twice due to her ineptitude with the AV equipment. We were told to go to another class, but I was unable to attend due to work.

19. thegiantturtle

thegiantturtle IncGamers Member

Silly brits. What I want to know is what is "maths" and "further maths." Why don't they just say "arts and sciences" and "further arts and sciences?"

20. Dondrei

Dondrei IncGamers Member

I think it's a combination of your clevel, the monster's mlevel and the ilevel of the item.