To Woodshed A Piece of My Mind

Lileofavelion

Diabloii.Net Member
To Woodshed A Piece of My Mind

You almost always post stuff like this -- seemingly brotherly advice to remind us the wrongs we have committed, but in reality you are exercising the feign authority your GoldPal status has garnered.

Rules maybe set in stones, people are not. And I can't understand why you consistently insist otherwise? So I don't appreciate comments like that.

If an admin bans me for not following rules even though it is with honorable intentions, then maybe it is time for me to move on. It will sadden me to leave a place where I have spent almost 3 years of my life, but I will not tolerate an open community ruled by close minded people.

The community belongs to the people and not the admins.

You can try to defend yourself in a gentleman's way lest you going to ask me to repost this somewhere else?

Sp4rtacus

Diabloii.Net Member
actually the forums in general belong to the admins, not the people...

If you dont like how they moderate the boards, then leave.

darkghost125

Diabloii.Net Member
Sheds awesome. Ya he tells people the rules but he is cool. I think if he was such a bad guy he would be taken care by the admins. He isnt doing anything wrong but if u need to tell him somthing pm him and work it out.

Killfrenzy

Diabloii.Net Member
shed was just trying to direct the guy to the right place on the forum to post this. I think you overreacted, lileofavelion. unfortunately now that you've gone and posted this you probably will be going bye-bye

VampiroXIII

Diabloii.Net Member
Lileofavelion said:
The community belongs to the people and not the admins.
Actually, it belongs to Elly (and possibly others I'm not sure), she pays for the bandwidth.

I agree with the others here as well. This is more of a private matter between yourself and woodshed.

maccool

Diabloii.Net Member
Ah, but without the people there would be nothing to administer.

Actually, apart from the grammar and spelling errors, it was a more well written post than you usually see here. So while I don't care about the content, the style was ok. I'd give it an 81, it's got a beat and you can dance to it.

maccool

Diabloii.Net Member
Help! I'm trapped in a paradox!

There's only one way out as I see it; the consumption of copious amounts of booze. Well, nice to see something good come out of this thread :drink:

VampiroXIII

Diabloii.Net Member
maccool said:
Help! I'm trapped in a paradox!

There's only one way out as I see it; the consumption of copious amounts of booze.

Which will begin in a matter of hours :thumbsup: :drink:

VampiroXIII

Diabloii.Net Member
festers50 said:
It's Friday, I started without out you guys hours ago :drink:
Unfortunately, I have to work today, otherwise :buddies: . That and you're in Michigan, and I'm in Cali, you have a few hour head-start.