eschutas
vmagi
35 spirit
shako
arach
raven
soj
soj

Should I live with a one point telek? Or max it out?

VOTE

Dennis_KoreanGuy

Diabloii.Net Member
100% ES. Assuming you're a Lightning sorc, not doing ES is stupid as hell.

Make sure 117% fcr is achieved.

One point TK = no point of ES. Every 1 life you lose, you practically lose 2 mana.

Skip out on CL and Nova, max TK first. Lightning sorc with 80%+ ES / maxed TK is a beauty. CB is dead useful, must be maxed. Then CL or Nova, your choice, probably can't begin maxing the other one if you go for the other.

Why raven?

Manago

Diabloii.Net Member
I don't understand why you guys want ES, it seems like a death sentence, and if you play HC even more so!

You can have all the mana you want, but the instant you fight baal, or are teleporting "anywhere" and you land in a mana-burning group (which WILL happen eventually) you're effed!

Dahmer

Diabloii.Net Member
My guess is that raven isn't raven frost, but some amulet (?) since it is the only equip part missing. Probably some 'known' rare?
Raven Heart Amulet
10% FCR
4% LL
24% CR
11% LR
47% MF

might be this? :eek:
and i found it in the uswest dupe list....and thread starter plays on uswest, naughty naughty :thumbsdown:

Noite Escura

Diabloii.Net Member
You didn't mention if it is PvP or PvM. For PvM I'd never invest in ES unless I had CTA. Even then, it's not much an advantage IMO.

100% ES. Assuming you're a Lightning sorc, not doing ES is stupid as hell.

Make sure 117% fcr is achieved.

One point TK = no point of ES. Every 1 life you lose, you practically lose 2 mana.

Skip out on CL and Nova, max TK first. Lightning sorc with 80%+ ES / maxed TK is a beauty. CB is dead useful, must be maxed. Then CL or Nova, your choice, probably can't begin maxing the other one if you go for the other.

Why raven?
Eek. =/
Switch that to maras... lawl.

I want for both mf (mostly baal runs) and pvp.

Maybe you guys can help me decide what gear? I don't mind keeping a set in stash though...