Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

To craft or not to craft...

Discussion in 'Single Player Forum' started by CheekyJez, Apr 4, 2004.

1. CheekyJez

CheekyJez IncGamers Member

To craft or not to craft...

My Lightning Trapsin, Danni (lvl 76) has been my "crafting" character - wearing mostly "caster" crafted gear, with a "hit power" belt. As her fire resist is a bit low for hell (16 with fade on, something hideously negative without it) I decided to get her some "safety" boots, and so I went looking out for some greaves or war boots (she doesn't have enough strength for myrmidion boots). I happened to be cruising the Ancient Tunnels (bliss - straight corridors and no LI's) when I came across a pair of Greaves - thought "perfect, let's get a-crafting" when I ID'd them to find they were "Tireless Greaves of Transportation" - with 30% FRW and various stamina recovery bonuses. Is this pair of athlete's boots worth keeping, or should I craft my Safety boots for fire resisty goodness?

Ta,
    Jez

2. bladejj

bladejj IncGamers Member

I don't think that they are worth keeping, but its up to you. And i would craft they also if I were you.

3. Zertuals_Ovrlrd

Zertuals_Ovrlrd IncGamers Member

If you like the boots, keep them. It shouldn't be too hard to find another pair of greaves.

Z_O

4. Spook_Cell

Spook_Cell IncGamers Member

Keep the boots and gamble on another pair, the ilvl of the item should be about as high as the ones you found.

5. HBeachBabe

HBeachBabe IncGamers Member

rather than search for boots, why not just gamble. with a high lvl character, you'll get usable elite boots in under 10 gambles.

6. sunbearie

sunbearie IncGamers Member

yup, just gamble for the warboots. They are pretty common. Personally, I can spend most of my stash and not getting a single elite but its a luck thing.