To all those who supported me in my time of need ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
To all those who supported me in my time of need ...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I CANT BELIEVE YOU ****ING FELL FOR THAT!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!

*wipes a tear*

AHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!

ZeppelinAngel

Diabloii.Net Member
god forbid you act the slightest bit mature

i also, do not recall many people believing you, so you making fun of them is just dumb

dantose

Diabloii.Net Member
this reminds me of the south park episode where cartman's hand is possesed by J Lo. "Ha Ha I sort of fooled you guys!."

no, you didn't dude.

edit: who wants to take bets on how long til this one crosses a line big enough to get banned? rule is shortest time that he doesn't beat. I got dibs on 1 month

I kinda stumbled in here not having any idea who the hell you are, but kudos to you for totally making me think this thread was in some way related to the title of this thread. I must say I've never felt the sting of an April Fool's joke quite like I have on this night, and I leave this thread forever changed.

I like that font though. What did you do, con people into believing you were a girl?

Just curious, but how old are you? Anyone that would go ROFL I TRIXXED JOO seems to be pretty immature.. If you're any older than like 14 then well.... :evil:

Choogy

Diabloii.Net Member
Didn't he aready almost get banned for trying to bypass the word filter... :scratch:

Reminds me of listening to Adam and Dr. Drew on the radio late at night... the "mason jar" stories...could smell em a mile away

JEDi-MiNDTRiCKS said:
Just curious, but how old are you? Anyone that would go ROFL I TRIXXED JOO seems to be pretty immature.. If you're any older than like 14 then well.... :evil:
LOLz~~~~~~~!!!!111one

Wuhan_Clan

Diabloii.Net Member
Yeah, I certainly called the bs. But now that you make this thread, how do we know that you are really lying? Maybe because you didn't have enough support in the first thread that you became ashamed of what you had done and tried to cover up. What a sicko.

dantose

Diabloii.Net Member
Wuhan_Clan said:
Yeah, I certainly called the bs. But now that you make this thread, how do we know that you are really lying? Maybe because you didn't have enough support in the first thread that you became ashamed of what you had done and tried to cover up. What a sicko.
dude, you're probably right, that makes him a perv and a liar! I wonder if gaile can administratively change his name to incestboy... :scratch:

DurfBarian

Diabloii.Net Member
Ash Housewares said:
maturity does not correspond with age, only a 14 year old would think such a stupid and immature thing to be true
Wrong, you can expect this kind of crap from anyone in New Jersey.

That turned out to be one of the best threads once nightshade got in there.

EDIT: another funny thing happened that that thread too, SCG wanted to "physically assault me" for something I said.

Status
Not open for further replies.