Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

TMC BP MOD and all other hacks/mods

Discussion in 'PvP' started by Xircon, Sep 13, 2006.

1. Xircon

Xircon IncGamers Member

TMC BP MOD and all other hacks/mods

From our rules
    There is some lead way on these rules. Such as, discussion of a hack is ok but once you promote, advertise, or encourage using a hack, you are banned. Zero tolerance for it here.

2. IMCanadian

IMCanadian IncGamers Member

Hey Xircon, I have a question. I have a character edit (the only thing I use). It is for single player, so it's not against blizzards rules. I use it to test out of centred builds, my characters stats when building, vita vs max block and different weapons (since I have freedom of every weapon, I don't end up paying 20 hr for something that isnt better then a ribcracker). Is it against the rules for me to post that some of my findings come form the use of a program like this. I feel it may change the results (to the worse), If I test here and I like to let people know that it wasnt realm tested. I never promote it, I don't tell ppl to dl it and try it, I just say I test here if you don't want to believe the results, dont. I don't want to get banned for it...is it a break of the rules?

IMC :grin:

3. Xircon

Xircon IncGamers Member

Well, you mostly answer your own question. "So it's not against blizzards rules" as you say but I suggest you be sure about your claim.

Is it a program similar to what can be found here? Character planners are not violation of the EULA but things that alter code are. Things that create code (such as single player character builders) are on the line.

4. IMCanadian

IMCanadian IncGamers Member

It would be a on the line character builder:laugh:, but anything not used on realms is leagal isnt it? Blizzards "frown upon" them, but theres nothin they can do since it doesnt effect realm players or it doesnt effect other players game play, your not against other player, so it isnt cheating? So if it's on the line, is it ok?

IMC :grin: