Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Titans???????

Discussion in 'Single Player Forum' started by Black_KING, Feb 21, 2004.

1. Black_KING

Black_KING IncGamers Member

Titans???????

Titans.
    If i am corectly understud to make Titan you put all points in to str. and with out dexterty what do you think you will hit with him. What will be attack raiting 10 or 15 :scratch:??? I don't understud it will be something like Jeki Chan fight with Taison. Jaki don't have big power in punch but Taison never hit him.

2. LprMan

LprMan IncGamers Member

Skills often give good bonuses to AR and you can keep few 100+ AR gc's in your inventory. Investing points in dex is not the best way to get more AR. Also some uniques like Raven Frost give very nice bonus to dex/AR

3. Black_KING

Black_KING IncGamers Member

And what about the life?!!??? Hero must have 20.000 on defance with low life if he want to survive. And what happend with stuff's what request dex. and mana it will be what 150 with good stuffs. I hope that hero will be Barb. I really want to see some Sorcers like matriah with no points put in to mana. And Amazon lol with banar star and stormshild or head hunter glory shild heading to Anctians in hell. If some1 ever do that please FILM THAT I REALY WANT TO SEE!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup:

4. DreamlessDude

DreamlessDude IncGamers Member

I don't see whats wrong with the titan build. Most titan build use the 3 warcries anyway. Shout, BO, BC. With that, mana problems are solved and defense can get lots of increase. Not to mention life and your+1 skills. This build really require somewhat nice gears. And 150 mana should be more than enough anyway. You are not going to use anything more than 20 mana anyway.( with the exception of whirlwind) And you will leech back the mana. Also with angelic ammy and rings, ravenfrost and AR charms, AR are never problems.

Titans are killing most things in 1-3 hits most of the time since they are sacrificing their life and defense to kill things fast. Its really a viable and fun build for barb.

EDIT: btw i remember in my battle.net days, i did see a sword and shield zon before. Not bstar but close. I think she was using a lightsaber and stormshield. Wonder what she maxed though

5. Hythopian Shade

Hythopian Shade IncGamers Member

Titans can be any character. Its only used to describe that a character is putting 100% points into Strength. There's ways around low life, AR, Dex, and Vit via charms and stat boosting items. My first Titan character was a wolf, and I think I was the first to actually start one on these forms (way back like 2+ years ago.)

6. Crazy Runner Guy

Crazy Runner Guy IncGamers Member

OK, i'm building a titan right now, with EVER point going to str. I have 9100 AR right now with a slvl 26 D-Talon. THat will drop to about 7k when I remove IK boots and Mahim-Oak Curio in favor of Up'd Gores and Mara's. I have 630ish life right now, I and I expect to **maybe** get to about 750, but that is about it. I'm not worried about AR or life, but we'll see. Moniter her progress through my thread "Tournament: Guess the Assassin Deaths."

Also, I built a Shaeffer Frenzier Titan in 1.09 (again, everything in STR), and with +8 AR/clvl and lots of 100+AR/+40 life charms, I had over 11k AR, enough to hit hell cows @ 95%.

crg

7. tentpeg

tentpeg IncGamers Member

Titans works best with druids and barbs because of Lycanthropy/Battle Orders, so you can still get reasonable life. They idea is that they can get away with low life because they leech back heaps even with low leech % due to their huge damage.