Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Titan Barb for pvp?

Discussion in 'Barbarian' started by Lem24, Apr 1, 2004.

1. Lem24

Lem24 IncGamers Member

Titan Barb for pvp?

Any1 know of spear baba builds for 1.10? The titan build on 1.09 looks very interesting, but the author noted that it was NOT meant for pvp. Any1 know how to adapt the titan build for pvp in 1.10? Skills, Stats? Sorry if this has been asked a thousand times ;p

also, can some1 explain breakpoints?

2. Nerubio

Nerubio IncGamers Member

I have one of those Titan Barb's and my dmg is only 16 K with Berserk...I think they are really fun for PvP!! I die easily, but with much attack rating you kill everything in 1 hit! But you also die in 1 hit...:D

3. jjashik

jjashik IncGamers Member

i have tested out my 09 bvb titan barb build in 1.1 and have come to this conclusion (mostly based on bvb). the titan is a very good build, but in dueling, life is very important. my titan was able to beat barbs that had under 25k def pretty easily. but most good barbs have over 28k def and with that much def, my titan wasn't able to hit as much. and with the low life that i had, i died all the time to good barbs. my clvl 99 titan stats with 1.1 dueling gear - 8k+ dmg, 4.1k+ life, 29kar, 32k def - maxed bo, shout, ww, sm, iron skin - 514str, 231dex, 171 vit (with equip)

4. Lem24

Lem24 IncGamers Member

wut if u pack urself with 30x + to life small charms? Have u guys tried that?

5. Herald of Doom

Herald of Doom IncGamers Member

I think the titan barb described above has at least 10 vita sc, i don't how else he got 4.1K life with only 170 vit. My baba has 230 vita and had 3K life, only 3*vita sc.

6. SkylineFanatic

SkylineFanatic Banned

errr whats a titans barb

7. Slipin

Slipin IncGamers Member

str titans pump mass str for huge dmg, and vita titans pump vit for massive life.

~Slipin~