Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Tired of playing alone? USEast L

Discussion in 'Player Matchup' started by BoneGnasher, Mar 15, 2004.

1. BoneGnasher

BoneGnasher IncGamers Member

Tired of playing alone? USEast L

Hi all.

I am wondering if there are any ppl who whoul like to trade "help". I have an enchantress at lvl 78, and want to take a group of ppl through the game. My proposal is this: I rush a mule of mine (which you play), after i have my mule up too lvl 31+, you make a char that i'll rush (too lvl 31+).

If you will want to get several characters in this manner, we can just trade back and forth.

Alternately, I would be willing to take a group (up too 7) of new characters and enchant them (with proper gear, my enchant lasts 12 minutes), and adds well over 500 MINIMUM fire damage. While that may not be much for a high level char, at first level you can one-shot-kill just about anything in act one (Andariel takes between 3-6 hits).

If the party splits up, and takes a couple areas each, the levels will come rapidly. While the party is leveling up in the first game(s), i'll MF Mephisto, Diablo, and Baal.

Once everyone has reached level 24, i'll walk them through the ancients and then make 20-30 normal baal runs to get them some levels.

I'm on right now: my account is blastermaster2
    The games i will be in (untill we get started), will be Baal runzz a1 - Baal runzz a??

I will be playing until at least 2:00PM EST.

This evening, i'll be on for several more hours. If interested, please post here (if you cannot get hold of me on-line for some reason).

Lastly, i am interested in creating a group of ppl that all have an enchantress. My cookie-cutter build is

Fire tree: 62 points Fire bolt/ball 1 ea, Warmth/Enchant/Fire mastery 20 ea.
    Lightning tree:3 points Static/Telekinsis/Teleport 1 ea.
    Cold Tree (optional):26 points Ice bolt/blast/Glacial spike 1 ea, Frost nova/Blizzard/Cold mastery 1 ea, and Frozen orb 20.

With this build, a player could trade tele-baal runs/rushes for help with their other characters (as i am doing). :)

Anyway, hope to see you guys online!

2. 462ciTorque

462ciTorque IncGamers Member

I'm very interested. This will give me a chance to get started my hammer pally and sorc that I've been meaning to make. I have a lvl 76 concentrate barb that I could rush with thru end of nightmare probably. I would'nt mind making an enchant sorc, although I have never done one before.

my acct is *462ciTorque. I am on most weekday evenings except Thursday, and about half my weekends. I am pretty item poor, but I'm not greedy.

3. BoneGnasher

when is a good time for you? I am on right now, helping a friend.

4. BoneGnasher

Heh heh, you comming back? I am in game torque///123

5. BoneGnasher

Had a good time playing with ya last week, hope too see ya monday afternoon too continue...

BoneGnasher

6. BoneGnasher

I'm on right now if ppl want!

P.S. My enchant is lvl 29, and adds 1196 to MINIMUM weapon damage. It also lasts 816 seconds (or 13 minutes, 6 seconds). Ie, longer than most baal runs.

Bonegnasher
    aka Blastermaster2