Tired of Live server - off to the PTR I go !!

tougeznut

Diabloii.Net Member
Yea, I have a Mac and the PTR is bugged to not work... they might fix it before the 2000% bonus goes away... they might not.

ZappaFan

Hardcore Moderator and America Trade Moderator
I jumped on right when it went live, only had a couple minute wait to get a game going. Explored the new area, had two goblin packs, found a ton of legendaries, found the new cube, checked out some of the new interfaces, then logged off.

ZappaFan

Lol - tried again this morning = same thing 1 hr 59 min in que...
Have you actually been able to get in? The new area looks pretty cool. Man all the stuff that's getting added with the new cube kind of blows me away. Looks like we're going to be hunting Legendary craft materials again to be used for extracting the special aspects from Legendary items. That won't be too bad since we only have to extract something once and then we have it account wide permanently.

Looks like there is some sort of Barb boss to fight in the new area, too...

TheDarkSide

Clan Officer - US East Hardcore
Nope not yet, got home early tonight and have a 5 Hr 13 Min wait on logon ...Probably wont happen tonight ....

TheDarkSide

it might happen tonight, just logged on and have a 6 min 23 sec estimated wait time.....

TheDarkSide

lmao or not - went to get a beer and now 2 hours and 8 mins... Forget it, ill wait till it goes live...

ZappaFan

I have to say that this it the most I've ever wanted to get on the PTR and play it. I usually am very much "wake me when it goes live" but this one makes me want to play it now!. Not enough to sit in a long game creation queue tho...

TheDarkSide

I hear ya there, I ended up joining a HC clan and got invited in to a game BUT they already got the Cube and I was passing out so I logged and went to bed. Have a 1 hour create time this am, or going to see if I can join a game....

TheDarkSide

I was finally able to create a Non Seasonal Ptr game so if anyone wants to farm MATS send me a invite request.
and I found out quick extracting powers are not as easy as I thought it would be as u have recipes for each thing the Cube does...

Extract Legendary Power - Archive of Tal Rasha
1x Legendary Item with Special Power
1x Khanduran Rune
1x Caldeum Nightshade
1x Arreat War Tapestry
1x Corrupted Angel Flesh
1x Westmarch Holy Water
5x Death's Breath

In order to Extract Legendary Affixes:

You need to an Horadric Cache from all 5 Acts.
You need to be on the Archive of Tal Rasha page.
You then insert the item of your choice. Plus the 5 Crafting Materials (1 from each Act) into the cube along with 5x Death's Breath.

TheDarkSide

I finally got in the game for about 4 hours today on non ladder and I got the cube and stuff set up. Blizzard is smart and made it so we have to go to all the acts now to get cube Mats and I was not prepared for that. So looks like a lot of gaming hours has been added tot he game again trying to get Mats for crafting stuff. And the Old Farts Clan HC has been reformed for any1 bored and wanting to play PTR send an invite and Ill accept you. Im not aware of a Inc HC clan on ptr if so Id like to join it, but if not then OFC it is... Still seriously long wait time in Que, hoping it gets better as the weeks go by,,

ZappaFan

I finally got in the game for about 4 hours today on non ladder and I got the cube and stuff set up. Blizzard is smart and made it so we have to go to all the acts now to get cube Mats and I was not prepared for that. So looks like a lot of gaming hours has been added tot he game again trying to get Mats for crafting stuff. And the Old Farts Clan HC has been reformed for any1 bored and wanting to play PTR send an invite and Ill accept you. Im not aware of a Inc HC clan on ptr if so Id like to join it, but if not then OFC it is... Still seriously long wait time in Que, hoping it gets better as the weeks go by,,
Flux formed DiiNet for HC & SC peeps from the forums here to join...

TheDarkSide

THe lack of faith in the HC community is disturbing...

Where are all the HC PTR testers from the Dii net community at ?

None but Rabidshrew have JOINED ME - to Rule the Galaxy and stress test the Blizzard Servers....

DiiPTR !!!!!!!!

Aahzmadius

Diabloii.Net Member
I'm still stress-testing the live server, and can verify that server-side lag is still a significant issue.

tougeznut

Diabloii.Net Member
Sorry guys, I wanted to early on, but the Mac client issues kept me from accessing it. I kind of lost interest since then. It's also really hard to step away from Fallout 4. I will return next season for sure though.