Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

[Guide] Tip: Saving stash space tricks

Discussion in 'Diablo 3 General Discussion' started by In the name of Zod, Aug 20, 2015.

1. In the name of Zod

In the name of Zod IncGamers Member

Barely a guide but I'm surprised how many people don't seem to know about this. One of the most common complaints I've seen on Blizzard forums is people complaining about stash space so I'm sharing a little secret with you to give you an extra 20+ stash slots. Here it is, put all you unused legendary gems into you spare rings and amulets. Most of us have that many spare rings, many with sockets as some of them have been used. The empty sockets in those rings are going to waste. Put your legendary gems into them and you will still be able to upgrade them from completing GR's.

If you have a small number of fully upgraded regular gems you can socket those into your spare armors and pants for another 5 slots of stash space. This will give you back close to 1/8th of your total stash inventory space in total. Hope this helps.

-In The Name of Zod

Elly likes this.
  2. Dacar92

Dacar92 Community, Amazon, DH Moderator & Inc Clan Officer

That's a great idea. It still costs gold to unsocket them, right? Not many people have gold issues if they're running GR's but just thought I'd throw that out there.

3. In the name of Zod

In the name of Zod IncGamers Member

Thank you. Yep it sure will cost you some gold to unsocket them but I guess that just makes hoarders gem more useful ;)

4. DaveTheBrave

DaveTheBrave IncGamers Member

Not a bad idea! Thanks.