Time to try again

Baal

Diabloii.Net Member
Time to try again

i doubt anyone knows me... but i come on here for a while and start playing D2 - then get bored of it's repetativeness and leave it for a few months... well i'm back now after 2-3 months of no playing and i'm thinking of starting up again

i'm wondering what some good recent builds are... i generally play barbarians - but i tried a necromancer that some nightfish (or close to that) designed and it was good... anyway - wondering what a good, strong build is that might be good - i'm sure someone can toss a link to me.

randy

Diabloii.Net Member
nice to have you back.

recent barb builds that have proved hell worthy are nightfish's berzerker and the concentrate barb.

personally i prefere the idea of a berzerker but hey, whatever works for you.

tragor

Diabloii.Net Member
randy said:
recent barb builds that have proved hell worthy are nightfish's berzerker and the concentrate barb.
I have every intention of proving that frenzy can do it, too. Course, I might end up proving the opposite. :teeth:

Borlag

Diabloii.Net Member
hmm aren't you the one who always drops junk even though it's possible to get some great stuff from you, how come you're such a cheapskate? :lol:

Anyway, welcome back to the game and the forums :)

strijdje

Diabloii.Net Member
hey, i remember you :howdy: welcome back

ow and may the mf be with you, i'll need hat when i'm going back on baal running :lol: