Time to Say GoodBye(not to the OTF)

wuffnuff

Diabloii.Net Member
Time to Say GoodBye(not to the OTF)

It is time to say goodbye to something close to my heart. I have been debating this for several years now, holding off on making a final decision because it would hurt to much to reverse letting go. For nearly 6 years I have been waiting for our relationship to be healthy. There have been good times, I will admit it, but far outweighing are the times of aching festering frustration. Perhaps I could have treated you better, though I think I made a very good shot at it. Maybe I should have bought you more new things, but every time I did you only spurned them and swelled up in indignation. So it is time to let go, move on and take you out of my life.

Yes, it is time. Today I will remove my left nipple ring for good.

You all thought it would be serious didn't you? :grin:

Lord Nyax

Banned
...kinda...what a letdown. Oh well, take the damn thing out.

Also, what in the hell do you buy your nipple ring? ...really?

Yaboosh

Diabloii.Net Member
I wonder if the hole ever really goes away. I mean, you could hang christmas ornaments from it, keep pens there, so many different uses. I hope you know what you are doing.

Gertlex

Banned
On the bright side, if you should ever need to have a defibulator (whee spelling) (those things that are used to jolt your heart back to life), the person doing it won't have to rip the nipple ring off :)

wuffnuff

Diabloii.Net Member
I wonder if the hole ever really goes away. I mean, you could hang christmas ornaments from it, keep pens there, so many different uses. I hope you know what you are doing.

Funny you should say that. I remember once I lost my right nipple ring and all I had was office supplies at my desk. I ended up using a paperclip and two eraser ends to keep it open until I got home.

pancakeman

Diabloii.Net Member
At least you didn't use the red Swingline.
ButtheytooktheSwinglinestaplersandgaveusallBostonstaplersbutIkeptmySwinglinestaplerandthestaplesfortheSwinglinestapler.

Why do I even bother to come here anymore? This is worse than don's Spanish Inquisition thread.

raffster

Diabloii.Net Member
It is time to say goodbye to something close to my heart. I have been debating this for several years now, holding off on making a final decision because it would hurt to much to reverse letting go. For nearly 6 years I have been waiting for our relationship to be healthy. There have been good times, I will admit it, but far outweighing are the times of aching festering frustration. Perhaps I could have treated you better, though I think I made a very good shot at it. Maybe I should have bought you more new things, but every time I did you only spurned them and swelled up in indignation. So it is time to let go, move on and take you out of my life.

Yes, it is time. Today I will remove my left nipple ring for good.

You all thought it would be serious didn't you? :grin:
I was about to give you some of my own two cents worth of emotional advice but bzzzzzzzzzzzzzz haha that's funny. I wish it doesn't hurt when you have it removed.

Speaking of nipple. I'm thinking about having tatoo on the left side of my chest that will cover my left nipple. The tatoo is going to be the Chinese character for love.

Okay somebody shoot me for this.

wuffnuff

Diabloii.Net Member
I was about to give you some of my own two cents worth of emotional advice but bzzzzzzzzzzzzzz haha that's funny. I wish it doesn't hurt when you have it removed.

Speaking of nipple. I'm thinking about having tatoo on the left side of my chest that will cover my left nipple. The tatoo is going to be the Chinese character for love.

Okay somebody shoot me for this.
Naw it didn't hurt at all to take it out. I just unscrewed one end slide it out, done!

I have a friend that has a tat that starts on his back and wraps up and over his shoulder and across his chest over his nipple. He said it wasn't all that painful.

raffster

Diabloii.Net Member
Naw it didn't hurt at all to take it out. I just unscrewed one end slide it out, done!

I have a friend that has a tat that starts on his back and wraps up and over his shoulder and across his chest over his nipple. He said it wasn't all that painful.
Thanks for clarifying. I thought that there would be some skin ripped off in the process. I'm glad it ain't so.

I might go for the tatoo this weekend. I just find this tatoo so damn cooooooooooool!!!!

http://www.animegalleries.net/img/34475