Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Time to equip poor scootie

Discussion in 'Druid' started by rayschaller, Jun 24, 2005.

1. rayschaller

rayschaller IncGamers Member

Time to equip poor scootie

Hey all still getting what i'm playing down and have a 48 necro right now for mf..now my druid is 18 werebear/lil summons and was wondering will doing normal bhaal and mep runs with necro get me anything worthwhile that will last my bear.

Also havin a hell of a time with what weapon to use,been trying to use a baiche or the fast attk polearm but jsut seems to slow,as of right now have one 3 slotted with flawless fire,ice,lighting ,should i try to 3 slot a very fast axe ..been trying to read the IAS type messages but still working on understanding them.

Thanks all for help u have been so great giving and keep on trucking!!!

2. Weltkriegpally

Weltkriegpally IncGamers Member

its a fair guess that you could/should find a ribcracker eventually (unique quarterstaff). shael that and you have a weapon that will last you most of the game. don't look for "fast attack" on polearms/axes/mauls. Look for base speed 0 or -10. basically, a war scythe with a whole lot of shaels hits *really* fast, or the normal version of the great poleaxe hits good speeds, too. try to get a hwanins poleaxe at level 28. wiht a shael, it hits 8 fpa maul, and its indestructible with good damage. it or the ribcracker are great weapons for bears. the chieftain battleaxe isn't bad, but I think a bonesnap or steeldriver make better choices. suggestion:: run nightmare andy or mephisto (shouldn't be too bad with the necro) and pick up all the rare/uniques you see. shouldn't be too bad to get something the bear could use. good luck!

--welt

3. rayschaller

rayschaller IncGamers Member

Ok now as far as wpn speed how i tell if 0 or -10 is one thing i dont understand.I'm just kinda lost of picking weapons right now i guess but thank u for the help will have to get necro to act 3 or just get scooties arse up there.Thanks again for the help.....oh another thing i couldnt see where to edit my original post so wasnt seem like bumping so sorry for adding the replies on it.

4. batuchka

batuchka IncGamers Member

Use this linky from Arreat Summit :

http://www.battle.net/diablo2exp/items/

Use the normal, exceptional or elite tabs for details of different weapons :D The speeds range from 20 (slowest/thundermaul) to -60 (fastest/demon crossbow) I also find Boneslayer Gothic Axe an good mid level werebear weapon coupled with LOH hehe. But Welt's right a shael ribby is awesome and if you ever need OIAS sigon's gloves+belt offers 30ias/10life leech @ such a cheap price! If you can't get jalals yet a Set Winged Helm, Peasant's Crown Warhat or 'Lore' in a druid pelt with nice +skills would do till then hehe. Shockwave is a fun crowd control skill. Cheers :D